Information

NTW21 - Coriolan/us

8-11 and 15-18 August 2012

From
SHAKESPEARE and BRECHT

Directed by
MIKE PEARSON and MIKE BROOKES

From the team that created our startling version of Aeschylus’s The Persians on the military training ranges of mid-Wales, the story of Caius Martius – Coriolanus – is re-imagined in the era of 24-hour news, of celebrity culture, and of a new global politics.

In association with the Royal Shakespeare Company. Commissioned for the World Shakespeare Festival, which is produced by the Royal Shakespeare Company for London 2012 Festival.

Tickets on sale now - Click Here to book

£15 (£7 concessions)

Website: http://nationaltheatrewales.org/whatson/performance/ntw21
Members: 91
Latest Activity: Mar 23, 2013

Tickets for Coriolan/us are now on sale. Book now via Eventbrite online, or call Wales Millennium Centre on 029 2063 6464 for telephone sales. 

Tickets are £15 (Concessions £7). 

If you would like to join us for the coach transfer from (and back to) Barry Station, please book that separately here

Discussion Forum

Lift Sharing!

Are you going to Coriolan/us but would like to be a bit green and share a lift? Post here if you would like a lift, or can offer a lift, and remember to say which day you're going to the show. If you…Continue

Tags: driving, liftshare, ntw21

Started by Jen Thornton Aug 6, 2012.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of NTW21 - Coriolan/us to add comments!

Comment by Mike Brookes on May 17, 2012 at 7:10

Our site for Coriolan/us is officially confirmed. More information very very soon...

Comment by Mike Brookes on May 17, 2012 at 7:06

Good to hear from you Gerald - let's talk soon...

Comment by Gerald Mandy Tyler on May 6, 2012 at 0:52

Hey there Mike.

Reading your blog entry I find myself excited. Hardly surprising since what you're wrangling artistically right now is so very up my street it might as well apply for a parking permit. It is also what I've been doing for what seems like every project recently, being a part of and manipulating (in a good way you understand) large groups of audience whilst maintaining "character" identity. Combine that with being in a non theatre space and I'm barely able to contain myself. I'd love to be involved at this stage - even if it's simply as another experienced practitioner with whom you can wrangle ideas. Just saying like. Geraldo.

Comment by Mike Brookes on May 3, 2012 at 20:41

Some things happen, some things don't... on my community blog page.

Comment by Mike Brookes on April 10, 2012 at 0:08

A visit to someone else's theatrical space... on my community blog page.

Comment by Guy O'Donnell on March 19, 2012 at 9:36

OK Thanks 

Guy

Comment by Mike Brookes on March 19, 2012 at 9:26

No, Guy - things have moved on over the last few months, including our thoughts about where we want to be. We're hoping to be able to fix and announce the site very soon...

Comment by Guy O'Donnell on March 19, 2012 at 9:07

Hi Mike is the Coriolan/us site still the Dragon Studios?

Thanks 

Guy 

Comment by Mike Brookes on March 19, 2012 at 8:42

Still thinking about site... on my community blog page.

Comment by Mike Brookes on February 20, 2012 at 3:53

An encounter with site, and one of its past inhabitants... 'Are we there yet?' on my community blog page.

Members (85)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service