NTW02: Shelf life

This is the group for Shelf Life: official tag: NTW02
To Book: Call 01792 602060
View all blog posts about Shelf Life

Members: 108
Latest Activity: Oct 19, 2012

Discussion Forum

Site-specific theatre 1 Reply

I really enjoyed Shelf Life (3.30pm Sunday 25th April performance). It was friendly, yet edgy. So intimate you wanted to join in all the conversations. Wonderful singing and acting, and very tasty…Continue

Started by Stephen Nottingham. Last reply by Carys Shannon Apr 28, 2010.

Live results for ntw02 around the web

Loading… Loading feed

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of NTW02: Shelf life to add comments!

Comment by Mike Jones on January 27, 2010 at 23:28
Hi my name is Mike and i am currently doing a research based project on Shelf Life. Would anyone be a star and give me some usefull information on Shelf Life involving what will be in the performance, how it will be done and why the location was chosen?... Thanks, much appreciated... Mike
Comment by Tom Beardshaw on November 12, 2009 at 10:44
Comment by Keith Ingram on November 11, 2009 at 23:05
Shameless plugging is good, plug away. I'm really looking forward to hearing the Swansea choir perform this and to see WNO MAX spreading out from Cardiff so even more people can enjoy this brilliant privilege of working with the WNO. And yes please come along to the WMC or the carols to get a flavour of what Swansea can look forward to.
Comment by Sarah Teagle on November 11, 2009 at 22:55
and the choir will be led by the lovely Kate Woolveridge, MD extraordinaire. WNO has a strong community singing community, mainly in cardiff and the valleys, so we are looking forward to expanding this to swansea too! BTW you can check out some of WNO community singing on 15th November when a community choir perform Beethovens Epic 9th Symphony on the Donald Gordon stage of WMC or come and join the singing (and eating of pies and drinking on mulled wine) at the WNO MAX Community Carol Concert- 8th Dec.

Shameless plugging over, more on Shelf Life Choir soon.....
Comment by Tom Beardshaw on November 8, 2009 at 10:03
Hi Carys, just a quick question about the choir... will you be auditioning for performers or will you be using an existing choir?
Comment by Sophia Joannides on November 8, 2009 at 3:14
Just getting some numbers together and going to book my tickets asap. This production looks very exciting, I can imagine the acoustics and energy will be amazing in there. Roll on April 2010!

Members (104)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service