This is the group for The Beach
26 July to 1 August 2010
official tag: NTW05
View all blog posts about The Beach

Members: 90
Latest Activity: Jul 23, 2012

Discussion Forum

Challenge 4- this one's easy! 1 Reply

RELATION TO LOCATIONOk, so here's a challenge that doesn't require much writing back just typing one word so SURELY you can play this one!!!Here's a game that is written for a very specific location.…Continue

Started by Bethan Marlow. Last reply by Catherine Paskell Aug 2, 2010.

Beach challenge 3

Firstly, an apology. I know you're not expecting this challenge until tomorrow but tomorrow is a busy day for me so I'm sorry I've had to issue it early. I'm hoping none of you will mind.So, this…Continue

Started by Rhiannon Cousins Jul 11, 2010.

Challenge!!!-Finger in pi

Ernest Hemingway once wrote a story in only sixwords and it was judged to be among his absolute best.Let's take…Continue

Started by Carl Morris Jul 4, 2010.

Live results for ntw05 around the web

Loading… Loading feed

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of NTW05: The Beach to add comments!

Comment by Tryffenna on May 12, 2010 at 10:54
Hi everyone!
Im new to the community site. Im from Pwllheli, North Wales. Ymm just a thought, have you been to the beaches around the Pwllheli and Nefyn area, we have some beautifully idealistic beaches, fully of history you'd be able to research and mabey get some ideas.
Just a though. :)
Comment by Iain Goosey on April 21, 2010 at 23:20
I’m really looking forward to seeing this site-specific style in these great settings! There seem to be loads of exciting possibilities for the audiences to explore and interact in this environment! I’m working on a site-specific piece at the Forest Fringe atm and am really enjoying the challenges of facilitating an audience throughout city centre locations whilst performing at the same time. It’s proving to be a difficult experiemnt but could offer a very different theatrical experience. With The Beach I’m especially interested in seeing the imaginative ways an audience can be led through the experience and the creative freedom they have to explore. Gonna be great to see something completely different!
Comment by Alex Fleetwood on April 14, 2010 at 6:23
(Cross-posted from Sandpit group) - new opportunity for artists to devise work in the Sandpit, culminating in this year's Weekender at the National Theatre in July. Full details and call for ideas here
Comment by Catherine Paskell on March 8, 2010 at 1:51
For anyone interested in working with Pervasive Media take a look at this opportunity with Theatre Sandbox
Comment by Catherine Paskell on February 9, 2010 at 7:58
Check out this brilliant blog on our game making process so far by the fabulous Carl Morris!
Comment by Catherine Paskell on December 22, 2009 at 6:11

Bethan, Carl and Rhiannon on Prestatyn Beach
Comment by Carl Morris on December 19, 2009 at 4:15
Here's a blog post about our research trip to north Wales beaches...
http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/lifes-a-beach
Comment by Tom Beardshaw on November 12, 2009 at 12:47
Comment by Carl Morris on November 6, 2009 at 7:26
Let the fun begin!

Members (84)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service