National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Angela Smith on May 8, 2012 at 3:14

Rolling up my sleeves to get ready for some involvement with the A 'TEAM, National Theatre Wales, who else??

Comment by Devinda De Silva on May 4, 2012 at 5:01

Hi Caron, thats fine with us

Comment by Anna Poole on May 4, 2012 at 4:47

Hi TEAM.

Word4Word is hoping to be part of a festival in Barry during the summer. If there are any TEAM members from Barry or who know the area at all and want to get invovled just send me a message. 

Would be great to get more of you invovled as Word4Word begins to expand.

XxX

Comment by Caron - Jane Lyon on May 4, 2012 at 4:28

When NTW launched I created an Equity group for members and non members show their affiliation with the organisation. This has always been an unofficial group. Equity are now developing an online branch and outpost groups will emerge. I am championing NTW as a model of an organisation 'without walls' especially for social media and community success.

Are NTW ok with this?

1. Equity continuing to develop it's outpost here
  2. The championing of NTW publicly
Comment by Devinda De Silva on May 3, 2012 at 23:47

'Where did you first find love?' TEAM ask Swansea for NTW19. Photos by Ashleigh Haddad.

Comment by ryan james nolan on May 2, 2012 at 23:38

Hey all,

the Newport Applied Drama first years are putting on a fantastic show at the Riverfront Theatre on Friday and Saturday. both days have matinee and evening performances so be sure to have a look and go along if possible. itll be a brilliant show.

love to all! 

Comment by Brent Morgan on May 1, 2012 at 12:24

I'm excited about 'Little Dogs' so much so I am going to spend a day in rehearsals, then hold a scratch that itch inspired by the themes of 'Little Dogs' and then have a party to celebrate it being one week until opening night. Sound like fun? Come join me at Monkey Bar Swansea 5 min walk from the train station it all kicks off at 7.15pm.

Comment by Devinda De Silva on April 27, 2012 at 5:38

Word4Word by Tula Miah, you can find more here

Comment by Brent Morgan on April 26, 2012 at 0:18

Scratch That Itch Swansea May 2nd upstairs in Monkey if you want a slot email letmescratchthatitch@gmail.com. We are kicking off at 7.15 and finishing at 9.30.

Comment by Kelly Jones on April 25, 2012 at 23:50

Stories of the Streetz: Writers Workshop Day!

We are looking for the next lot of writers for Stories of the streetz and will be holding a writers workshop day on the Saturday 12th May (11-5) in Chapter for those who want to write. There are only Ten places so make sure to get in touch:

Storiesofthestreetz@gmail.com

kelly x

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service