National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Devinda De Silva on February 6, 2012 at 0:48

Have a look here for a chance to be part of our WalesLab project 'Dial 419 for Love'.

Comment by Anna Poole on February 2, 2012 at 2:00

Hi Everyone!

Just to let you all know what is happening with Word4Word!

On March 22nd word4word is in association with NTW17 A Provincial Life. Based on Chekov's short story and adapted by one of Wales' greatest writers and directors we are taking the pressing theme 'Ideals' to the word4word stage.

If you want to get invovled with the running of word4word or want to perform don't hesitate to get in touch! We are always looking for more people.

Contact me on word4word@nationaltheatrewales.org

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/word4word-ntw-team...

Comment by Devinda De Silva on January 27, 2012 at 0:56

Hi all. We have reserved a couple of spaces for a special sharing of work by our De Gabay poets for TEAM members. It will take place Friday 3 February at 5pm. If you would like to attend please contact me, devindadesilva@nationaltheatrewales.org. I'll allocate these on a first come, first served basis.

Comment by Merel Prescott on January 24, 2012 at 5:44

Ryan, you confirmed what I had long suspected.  I'm going BALD!! Stress-related rather than age-related of course.  Was a great day, but please would you photoshop some hair onto that empty patch of head for me?

Newport TEAM meeting last night was very successful.  We're in the early stages of increasing awareness of local author Arthur Machen and organising a festival/celebration to take place in 2013, the 150th anniversary of his birth.  Many ideas were flowing and many of us have homework to do ready for next month's meeting.

Comment by ryan james nolan on January 22, 2012 at 7:40

hey all,

if you want to check out pictures from Hole In The Wall Theatres first workshop the just click the link below :) thanks again to all who attended and gave your all to make it such a success.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryanjnolan/sets/72157628983593733/

xx

Comment by Jan Miller on January 21, 2012 at 5:11

Film Team - after our New Year meeting this morning in the Scala, Film Team members have agreed that we will go forward and formalise the group into an independent film production unit making films by and for themselves.  Not quite 100% how we do this but, as usual, I'm working on it!  As well as continuing to make their own films, several of the members have been working with other friends outwith the team and have formed their own production units, including buying their own equipment and hiring venues to shoot etc.  Our main problem tends to be access to a space where everyone can meet regularly at no cost and TEAM member Jack O'Connor has come up with the great idea of using the TEAM Community space for this, initially to finish 'Unreel', the film started with Gavin Porter on his last visit to Prestatyn.  As everyone did their own edited version, consensus is to see what we have, find out what we need to reshoot, debate and share ideas on this space then aim to complete it at minimal (i.e. no), cost. I'm trying to link-up with several agencies at the minute to take the Team forward but our main aim is to keep making the films.  Looking forward to the black tie PICS Award Ceremony in Galeri, Caernarfon next Saturday 28th January - look out for our shortlisted members Oshan Bennett, Euan Miller & Steven Moore on S4C and wish them luck! 

Comment by Matt the Hat on January 15, 2012 at 8:20

Good take up on the Provincial Life Communications Team can't wait to get stuck in and work with TEAM who will bring some fresh and exciting ideas to the project and content for the Newspaper and Website. There is still time to get involved just drop Devinda a few lines.

Comment by Devinda De Silva on January 13, 2012 at 2:11

Hi all. We are currently looking for individuals to work with our Communications team to help us promote 'A Provincial Life'. The role may involve interviewing cast & crew, looking at how we use twitter/facebook and writing articles for the programme, but what we really want are people with good ideas and the energy to carry them out. If you are interested then please contact me - devindadesilva@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment by abdul shayek on January 11, 2012 at 6:43

Hi all join the 'Assembly 2011/2012" group:

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/group/assembly-2011-2012 

check out how to submit an idea for 'Assembly 1' -

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/call-for-p...

Please pass on the info. through all other social network channels.

Thanks.

Comment by Matt Ball on January 10, 2012 at 0:58

If you're thinking of submitting an application for the next round of WalesLab then you've got until midday on the 20th of Jan to get your application in. If you want to talk through your ideas then send me a message or give me a call.

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service