National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Devinda De Silva on January 9, 2012 at 23:17

A great opportunity to be part of our ensemble for 'A Provincial Life' here. Don't worry about the deadline, contact either me or Julia.

Comment by Kelly Jones on January 7, 2012 at 7:07

Hey All

have a look

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/stories-of-the-str...

Would great if you could make it :)

xx

Comment by Jorge Lizalde on December 18, 2011 at 16:03

Word4word, 6th December 2011

Comment by Merel Prescott on December 12, 2011 at 23:44

We had a very constructive and inspiring meeting of TEAM Newport last night and are looking into putting on an event/events in 2013 to celebrate local author Arthur Machen (2013 will be the 150th anniversary of his birthday).  Another meeting is planned for 23rd January at The PostPort Office in Newport which should give us more ideas and enable us to focus further on what we are going to be doing.  Many thanks to all those who attended from Jon Sherwood and Merel.

Comment by Brent Morgan on December 8, 2011 at 14:00

Ok so Leadership training was not what I was expecting at all. I really did enjoy the session and looking at people that had inspired us and how that this was probably one of the most effective kinds of leadership. At the end of a pretty emotional week (for no related reasons) I found my self over whelmed with the enormity of the task that it would be to inspire others and lead. I must admit this frightened me but it also highlighted to me how important it is to me that I continue to work hard to achieve my goals so I can be the leader I want to be (part of that is being a leader that doesn't call them self a leader). I really enjoyed meeting all the other TEAM members and am excited about where I go from hear. Thank you to every one involved.

Comment by Anna Poole on December 8, 2011 at 5:53

I found the leadership training on Saturday completely inspiring and thought provoking. It was a great opportunity to reflect on what we have done so far and where we really want to end up and see our selves in the future. It was also great to meet so many other TEAM members who have been on completely different journeys and how TEAM has influenced them in different ways.

I met some great people and enjoyed copious amounts of peppermint tea! Thank-you Devinda and Carys for a fantastic day!

Comment by Natalie Stone on December 8, 2011 at 4:17

Thanks to Devinda for organising the training and Carys for giving us all lots to think about! Was really great to meet new TEAM members - and hear different stories and what you'd all been up too. Left totally inspired by the motivation and journeys of others. Maybe it's not often enough that you do a bit of self-evaluation in a collaborative environment! Even if it is really difficult - it's a great way to get a good perspective on yourself and how you can work towards being the leader/person that you'd like to be. I also enjoyed the hummus a lot! Thanks everyone :)

Comment by Kimberley Epton on December 8, 2011 at 1:01

The Leadership Training day last Saturday was very enlightening. It was useful to see all the different aspects that a leader can embody without dwelling too much on the stereotypical vision of what a leader should be. It was also great meeting other people that are passionate about the arts. Thanks to everyone for a fantastic day!

Comment by Jorge Lizalde on December 7, 2011 at 23:11

Comment by Christina Handke on December 5, 2011 at 11:46

The meeting on Saturday was very enjoyable for me, I learned a lot and enjoyed meeting TEAM members from other TEAMs again and get to know new people. I found it very interesting to see and learn that some people were Leaders for me without me really knowing that they guided and let me, people in my professional but also in my private life, I'm very grateful that this meeting gave me the time and space to think about these people and how grateful I am. I realise that the people who call themselves leaders are not the ones that influenced me the most. I found it wonderful to have the chance to think about me and the kind of leader I can and I want to be. It was very emotional and hard in times but it was definetely worth it. To not just learn about the person I am but also the person I want to be.

I also am grateful for the time I had to think about TEAM and what I can give NTW back for all the support I got from them the past year, it gave me a clearer idea about what I can and want to do.

I have never attended this kind of leadership training before and I think there should defintely be more of this, it was very exciting and innovativ for me.

Thank you very much Devinda and Carys for making this happen for me and thank all the other TEAM members for making my day.

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service