National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by ryan james nolan on December 5, 2011 at 11:07

i think it gave me clarification on many of my tasks and motivated me to help other within TEAM with their projects. it gave me a stronger sense of the bond between TEAM and allowed me to see that there is a support network available for me to call upon should i need guidance, advice or just an extra pair of hands. i was also able to identify and work on my own flaws at being a leader and see the ways in which i could improve these for the future. overall a brilliant day which gave me a lot of determination and drive to push TEAM further. really excited about it tbh :) xx love love to all

Comment by Kevin Johnson on December 5, 2011 at 5:45

I had a great day, met a lot of good people and learned a lot, mostly about myself! Thanks to everyone I met there, especially Carys & Devinda. Hi Terry!

Comment by terry chinn on December 5, 2011 at 2:45

Saturday was a really useful day for developing TEAM. Carys Shannon did a great job of carefully and quietly leading us through the reflective exercises and also in making the personal action plans for the future, thanks Devinda for planning such a positive day. This investment in people is probably invisible to the NTW public but  I think the work done on Saturday will show itself long-term in NTW projects in the mainstream and complimentary programme .loved it!

Comment by Merel Prescott on December 5, 2011 at 1:34

Thanks for having us!  It was a pleasure and an honour to meet so many lovely, talented, creative people with such a strong sense of community from all over Wales.  I feel the day benefited me a great deal, especially in that it has made me feel more able to focus (joined up thinking?).  I have a vision of TEAM Newport working together and accomplishing things to be proud of.  I am now feeling really inspired and have a sense of direction as a direct result of Saturday's workshop.  I will flounder about no longer and feel ready to take my part in helping TEAM Newport become successful.  Bring it on!!

Comment by Devinda De Silva on December 5, 2011 at 1:19

Thanks to everyone who came along to our leadership training on Saturday. It was great to see so many of you from around Wales and to hear what you've all been up to. I'm sure you all agree that it was a useful (& sometimes emotional) session and i hope it got you thinking about leadership on its many different levels. Please feel free to send me your thoughts or post them on this group. See you all again soon.

Comment by Chris Hoyle on December 4, 2011 at 7:24

Comment by Merel Prescott on December 1, 2011 at 7:06

Hi everybody! Just to let you know that there will be a meeting at 6.30pm on Monday 12th December in Newport at The PostPort Office (click the link for the google map).This will be to discuss the idea of celebrating the life and works of Arthur Machen who was born in Caerleon. We will welcome all contributions and/or ideas. Tea/coffee, biscuits, (perhaps even mince pies!) will be awaiting awaiting you :)

Comment by Anna Poole on November 23, 2011 at 0:32

Hi everyone!

Just to let you know what Empty Pocket Theatre are up to at the moment and how you can get involved.

We are holding a new event called Script-Swap which we are hoping becomes a regular event and is supported by TEAM. The aim of Scrip-Swap is to get new writers and new directors around Cardiff together to collaborate and get something on the stage.

Our first event is on Monday 5th December at 10 feet tall where you will see 5 7 minute pieces that the directors have been working on over a period of 4 weeks. They will not be polished, perfect pieces but simply new ideas.

If you are a writer or director and want to get involved come along and let us know who you are.

Comment by Christina Handke on November 22, 2011 at 7:22

Hi everyone... Just a quick reminder that Hole in the Wall Theatre will holding the first workshop for their project "Home" this Saturday,26th of November, at 12 in the New City Campus of the University in Newport.

Absolutely everyone is welcome. We will explore the idea of "Home" and "Belonging" and listen to other people's stories..

If you want to come and need directions please let me or Ryan Nolan know and we will direct you.

Looking forward to it. Let the game begin.

Comment by abdul shayek on November 22, 2011 at 6:26

Application packs for Freelance Performer post can be downloaded from the following link

http://files.me.com/nationaltheatrewales/hyaj4i

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service