National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Leanne Rahman on May 28, 2012 at 18:36

Hi Everyone

We're running a workshop in Butetown tomorrow and have a few more spaces free so if you're interested please let me know and I can put your name down. Details below:

Unlocking the Secrets Behind Residencies & Grants led by Ivy Alvarez on Wednesday 30th May 10am – 3pm at The Culture and Media Centre @Loudoun Square, Plas Iona, Butetown, Cardiff, CF10 5HW

Course outline:
Residencies and grants are highly sought-after by artists and creatives, since it enables themto take time out to focus on their art. This workshop helps you to:
  • Get over the fear of the application form
  • Write a memorable project description
  • Line up your referees and write an effective CV
  • Select work for your writing sample
  • Sustain your momentum by planning ahead
With kind regards
Leanne
Comment by Leanne Rahman on May 28, 2012 at 18:34

With kind regards

Leanne
Comment by Kelly Jones on May 23, 2012 at 23:59

Hey All!!

The next Stories of the Streetz is on the 18th June in Milgi (The Yurt), City Rd. Its going to be a very exciting one with 7 scripts from 7 amazing writers! If you want to perform then email me on Storiesofthestreetz@gmail.com

Kelly x

Comment by Devinda De Silva on May 18, 2012 at 2:23

Hi Rowena. Its probably best to get in touch with Abdul who runs the Assembly. I'm sure he can answer any questions you have.

Comment by Rowena Louise Bernice Scurlock on May 18, 2012 at 1:23

Hi Devinda,

What type of writing do you need, shall I send you a sample of my work.

Rowena

Comment by Devinda De Silva on May 17, 2012 at 0:42

Hello TEAM,

We are currently looking for two writers to be part of the team for the following Assemblies.

Assembly 3: Will be in Machynlleth on Friday 8 June. You will need to be available 4/5/6/7/8 June. 

Assembly 4: Will be in north Wales (location TBC) on Friday 20 July. You will need to be available 16/17/18/19/20 July. 

This is a paid role & reasonable expenses will be covered.

If you're interested or have any questions, please get in touch.

Comment by Kelly Jones on May 13, 2012 at 23:19
Had a great day at the first Stories of the Streetz writers workshop on Saturday. Have had some great feedback about the day and the development Of the event- Thanks TEAM
X
Comment by terry chinn on May 13, 2012 at 21:47

Positively Ponty! is a group  that was set up April this year and meets on Wednesdays at Club y Bont at 8.The group aims to set up a permanent energetic cultural centre in the town.Short term ideas include a pop up shop,an inclusive arts festival,and a documentary fashion show.Please welcome Louise Rees and other members of Positivly Ponty to the NTW community, 

Comment by john norton on May 12, 2012 at 22:18

Dear TEAM .Give It A Name are looking for 3 volunteer directing assistants for My Life In CIA . This will be an opportunity to work alongside James Williams and the rest of the company on the last stages of creating a multi locational site responsive piece with 4 simultaneous audience journeys. If this kind of work excites you and you have a few spare days between this Wednesday and Wednesday 23rd May, please get in touch with me. Thankyou

John Norton

Comment by Devinda De Silva on May 11, 2012 at 2:39

Have a look at the photos from the NTW Social night here

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service