National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Anna Poole on February 28, 2012 at 6:37

Hello everyone.

This week I am running a pop-up shop along with three other TEAM members and I was wondering if anybody else wanted to get involved in the goings on....

The shop is there to promote A Provincial Life but we are also having a few activities in the week that some of you may be interested in.

On Saturday there will be a Meyerhold workshop run by Claudio Laurini from 12pm - 2pm. I am looking for 10 volunteers to come along and join in. It will be movement based and high in energy so get your joggers at the ready if you want to be invovled. Let me know if you do either on here or by e-mailing me on ...

annapoole@nationaltheatrewales.org

Sunday we are having poetry and performance from 12.30pm the theme is 'ideals' and if you would like to share a piece let me know or just come along if you are free.

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/pop-up-shop

Comment by Devinda De Silva on February 27, 2012 at 4:03

Hello TEAM. If anyone would like to come along to see a dress rehearsal of A Provincial Life on the 1st March, please get in touch. There will only be a couple of spaces available, so to be fair they'll be allocated on a first come, first served basis.

Comment by Devinda De Silva on February 24, 2012 at 1:35

NTW workshop with the Criccieth Starlight Players, February 2012

Comment by Matt Ball on February 23, 2012 at 23:21

Hello TEAM,

does anyone know of a boxing or wrestling club in their area (not Cardiff)?

If so could you send me a message.

Thanks

Matt

Comment by Frank Thomas on February 8, 2012 at 10:15

thanks very much Merel I really appriciate it, if u wanna see some more of my stuff http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frank-Thomas-Amateur-Grammatics/28314... or http://www.youtube.com/user/FranksStartingPoint?feature=mhee 

Comment by Merel Prescott on February 8, 2012 at 8:34

Frank, that brought a tear to my eye and a lump to my throat.  Very, very moving... thanks!

Comment by Devinda De Silva on February 8, 2012 at 7:12

Cheers for the comment Frank. Thought i'd post this.

Comment by Brent Morgan on February 8, 2012 at 0:27

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the late notice. We will be holding a Scratch That Itch event on Feb 15th 7.30 - 9.30 p.m Monkey Bar Swansea.
The event will have a theme of 'ideals' to tie in with National Theatre Wales production #NTW17 A Provincial Life.
Performers at the event ...will also be in with a chance to perform after 'A Provincial Life' on March 2nd.

The event will be held upstairs in Monkey cafe Swansea which is about a 5-10 min walk from Swansea train station at the other end of the High Street, near the fountains, opposite pizza express. The event is free and the bar downstairs will be open through out. The night aims to create a relaxed friendly environment where people are able to show pieces of work in the early stages of development and get feedback on what could be done to improve the piece in the future.

This will be our 6th Scratch That Itch event and we are home in Swansea for it. We have held events at Watusi festival and Cardiff and hope to be holding more events in the future in Newport, Cardiff, Swansea and any where else that would like to have us pop along.

Scratch That Itch is supported by National Theatre Wales TEAM who also support Word 4 Word who have an event coming up on Wed 22nd Feb at Tommy's bar.

If you would like to perform at this Scratch That Itch event please email:- letmescratchthatitch@gmail.com. Slots will be 5-10 mins depending on interest and if you are not interested in performing please come along and support the event so we can grow and create a community that has people from all over Wales talking with each other and seeing what other people are up to.

Please check out the following video for a feel of what the event is about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPbjvSVCRX4&context=C3c39d90ADOEgsToPDskJ-QcjdvfmTatsL8RtB_pVg

Hope to see you there

Comment by Merel Prescott on February 6, 2012 at 23:20

Newport TEAM put on a 'Machen 'n' More' evening on Sunday at The PostPort Office.  It went off really well and we are planning another one for about a month's time.  Thanks to Justin and Antonio (Tinshed Theatre), Ryan (Hole in the Wall Theatre), Bryony and Darren (Caerleon Scribblers), Kate, Jon and Emily for reading/performing.  Also to Steve and Drew for hosting the evening and providing the sounds for the interval, to all of TEAM Newport for getting so involved and to Devinda and Catherine for their continuing support.  Things are really moving in Newport now.  Happy days!

Comment by Frank Thomas on February 6, 2012 at 6:50

I've had a really gd week started by going up to birmingham and performing some spoken word at Speak Up and finished with really gd evening watching the Dee Gabay poets work on friday night! love that they brought the audience into a world that kept them guessing and changing. Especially as they put it together in just a few days, I would love to see what these guys can do with a bit more preperation and rehursal time!!!  so thanks NTW for the support and letting me know and inviting me to these wondeful things!!!

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service