National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Anna Poole on April 20, 2016 at 1:17

If you live in a Community First area, you could be entitled to a free ticket to NTW's upcoming production of Before I Leave by Patrick Jones, directed by Matthew Dunster (Mametz) at Sherman Cymru.  

Sherman run a fantastic scheme called Sherman 5, to find out more click here

If you have any questions about Sherman 5 contact Guy Odonnell - guy.odonnell@shermancymru.co.uk

Before_main

Comment by James Humphreys on April 13, 2016 at 7:25

Hi All,

I'm looking for actors to do a read through of my script Ringland on the 26th April at Gwdihw Cafe Bar.

For more information please click here

Thanks!

Comment by Rhian Richards on April 13, 2016 at 0:20

Hey TEAM!

Spread the word - TEAM Performance Party this Friday in Pontio.

There'll be brilliant performances directed by our very own Anna Poole, a DJ, live music, and a free drink for all! 

#MadeinBangor

2qjkymiztlzjw Comment by 2qjkymiztlzjw on April 12, 2016 at 0:53

National Theatre Wales is at Pontio Bangor this week.

Join us from 5:30pm tomorrow for a drink, followed by a panel discussion with Eddie Ladd and Hetain Patel. We're exploring the theme: 

Heritage, Ambition and Identity - Creative Friends or Foes?

Click here to book your free place.

Hope to see you there! 

2qjkymiztlzjw Comment by 2qjkymiztlzjw on April 4, 2016 at 5:24

Hi TEAM! 

Next week, National Theatre Wales is at Pontio, Bangor for a residency. Check out the website for info on all the activities, including a FREE Performance Party on Friday 15th April.

Hope you can join us! 

#NTWBangor

Comment by Theatr Iolo on April 4, 2016 at 3:39

A special ticket offer for TEAM members from Theatr Iolo to see TONIGHT I'M GONNA BE THE NEW ME by Made in China.

We've got a special ticket price of £8 for TEAM members to see Tonight I'm Gonna Be The New me at Chapter on Saturday the 8th of April at 8pm.

Theatr Iolo are thrilled to be kicking off their Theatr Iolo Presents programme this year at Chapter Arts Centre  with Made in China's Tonight I'm Gonna be the New Me.

Just quote or use the following code when purchasing tickets -  "Team Tonight"

A woman takes to the stage. A man watches from the wings. They both wonder if their love will survive what’s about to happen.

Tonight I’m Gonna Be The New Me is an arresting physical endurance act that crashes headfirst into an impossibly true love story - and out the other side. It exposes how we perform our relationships amidst a reality that just won’t live up to what the movies promised.

Disarmingly honest and comically imagined, Tonight I’m Gonna Be The New Me pierces the bloody heart of our obsession with outlasting hardship. Intimate and startlingly immediate, it defies you to watch, in spite of yourself. 

"slippery and teasing, murderously entertaining" ★★★★ The Guardian

'Tantalisingly edgy...a stinging piece of entertainment' ★★★★ The Times

"funny, dark, and more than a little bit hostile" ★★★★ Exeunt

★★★★ Time Out

★★★★ The Stage

★★★★ Whats On Stage

Age Recommendation: 16+

Comment by Anna Poole on March 31, 2016 at 1:39

Hi TEAM, 

Critical Chinwag is fast approaching.  If you are interested in receiving a complimentary ticket for Made in China's, Tonight I'm Going to be the New Me, presented by Theatr Iolo, and want to meet up with other TEAM members to have a chinwag about it, have a look at this blog.  Deadline to express interest is Monday so get in touch!

Thanks, 

Anna 

Comment by Ben Tinniswood on March 22, 2016 at 4:14

Hola TEAMsters,

I've posted an update about singing opportunities with the "Before I Leave" Chorus Here  If you are able to spread the word I'd be most grateful. If you spread the word through the medium of song, even better. 

Many thanks

Ben

Comment by Megan Carys John on March 22, 2016 at 4:03

Hi TEAM

We have another exciting and Unique Masterclass to offer as a part of UCAN Create.  

Our next workshop will be with Rosie Fairchild - Splash and Ripple. 

Its a FREE Masterclass and places are on a first come, first serve basis so don't miss out! Book you place NOW! Email - ucancreate15@gmail.com

Click Here to look at more info about the Masterclass and practitioner Rosie.

Comment by Yasuro Ito on March 16, 2016 at 19:42

On 13th March, our new musical play "Red Dragon and Soil Traveller" closed! 

Thank you and Walslab for all of help and support to create this project!!

John saw the live streaming on 12th and gave us a comment!!

https://twitter.com/JohnMIF/status/708648469527969792

We thank John a lot!! 

And Clare Parry Jones came to our show on 13th from Wales!! We were so glad to hear that she really love our show!!

And here is a recorded version of our live streaming! So sorry for my mistake of time announcement.(it is not summer...)

So, if you could not see the first 1 hour, please checkthis! (It is a record of live streaming with English subtitles)

We are now strongly hoping to bring this project to Wales and share this theatre experience with you!

If you are interested, please give us a mail!  yasuro_uga@yahoo.co.jp We need your cooperation! 

Again, thank Waleslab and NTW a lot!! This musical play was born in Wales, and now realized in Japan.

We hope to see you again in Wales next time!!

Underground Airport

Yasuro

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service