National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on June 26, 2012 at 3:21

Hi TEAM, here is a great paid opportunity for Musicians to work on Branches (NTW 22). If you're interested please get in touch or if you know of someone who fits the bill please share this with them: http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/open-call-...  

Comment by abdul shayek on June 26, 2012 at 0:10

Workshop opportunity with Brazilian site-specific company – Grupo XIX de Teatro

On the 9th of July 2012 NTW will welcome Brazilian theatre makers Grupo XIX de Teatro.

They will spend a week with us and are keen to find out as much as possible about NTW, Theatre and Wales.  They will be exploring Wales & interesting spaces across Wales, watching theatre shows/ events and delivering workshops across Wales.

They would like to deliver some workshops and we thought it would be great to have TEAM members be part of this workshop.  So if you are interested in taking part in the workshop please get in touch ASAP. 

The workshop will take place at the latter end of the week so Friday 13th or Saturday 14th July 2012.  Please indicate which day would be best for you. 

We would also like for TEAM members to suggest possible sites where the workshop could take.  If you know of any interesting spaces which may be disused but are safe to access then suggest it! 

Get in touch ASAP:

Abdul Shayek – Creative Associate

abdulshayek@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment by Devinda De Silva on June 22, 2012 at 5:04

If you're interested in getting some arts press and PR experience, we've just advertised for placements on our next three productions here

Comment by Anna Poole on June 21, 2012 at 6:25

Hi TEAM!

Just to let you all know Word4Word is back again on July 5th at the Old Library in Cardiff. If you would like to perform do not hesitate to put your name down. Just e-mail me on teamword4word@gmail.com

For more information here is a link to the event. 

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/word4word-ntw-team

Frank Thomas will also be MCing so come along and show your support.

Best,

Anna

XxX

XxX

Comment by Devinda De Silva on June 15, 2012 at 1:47

A few photos from a new TEAM project

Comment by terry chinn on June 13, 2012 at 21:01

Positively Ponty (please 'like' on facebook) is a new group in Pontypridd who are making things happen in the town.Over the next year PP will be holding events in Pop up venues in the town(empty shops) and would invite writers and performers to rehearse, perform and make new work in these spaces.

Comment by Esther Tew on June 13, 2012 at 7:48

Hi Everyone,

So last Friday's Assembly performance "Food for Thought" in Machynlleth went pretty well. Despite the stormy conditions which burst the river bank and led to some nearby villages being evacuated, a fair few people showed up.  I've never been part of production which was turned over so quickly.  In fact I've never done set design for a professional company before.  

It was quite a liberating experience, working with such an "on-it:" production team and seeing just what can be done in a few days if 1) you know where to find things and 2) you know how to make them work (not to mention having a bit of budget to play with).  I would definitely try my hand at professional set design again if anyone would have me and in the mean time we are looking into how to take the "Food for thought" conversation further in our town.  Thanks for having me, I had a ball!

Esther

Comment by Kelly Jones on June 12, 2012 at 12:11

Stories of the Streetz: 18th June, 7.30pm Milgi Lounge (The Yurt) City Rd!

7 amazing scripts by 7 amazing writers

x

Comment by Matt Ball on June 12, 2012 at 3:10

There's only one week left to apply for our first WalesLab summer camp. 

If you want to know more about it have a look at my blog or send me a message.

Comment by Devinda De Silva on June 12, 2012 at 3:02

Presentation Training

We will be holding a 'Great Presentations' training session on Saturday 28 July,1.30-5pm at the National Theatre Wales Office in Cardiff.

Its aim is to give you the skills and confidence to give a presentation, whether its for an event, interview or conference.

Its free to attend, but if you would like to come along please contact me & i'll reserve you a place.

Thanks

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service