playARK - Pervasive gaming group

Information

playARK - Pervasive gaming group

We produce games that we hope will bring people together in a social way and they may learn some new stuff along the way.

Members: 54
Latest Activity: Feb 5, 2019

Discussion Forum

play:DO Hack Week

We wanted to do something extra for playARK Festival and Talks 2013, so we decided that this year we would run a hack week that would bring together nine individuals from different disciplines to…Continue

Tags: gaming, technology, pervasive, creativity, hacking

Started by Alison John Oct 23, 2013.

playARK Games 2013

This year we have some fantastic games for you to come and play. We have scoured the world for the best in street games and computer assisted games. All games are free apart from our headline…Continue

Tags: digital, technology, reclaim, Festival, playARK

Started by Alison John Oct 7, 2013.

playARK 2013 Speakers

We've got a great line-up for playARK talks this year. The talks will be exploring the theme of reclaimed and will look at how story, design, technology, games and play is influencing new ways of…Continue

Tags: reclaim, technology, art, design, playark

Started by Alison John Sep 19, 2013.

best games of your life 3 Replies

So we are hugely into collecting and mapping. We love the idea of learning new things and gaining new insights into what could be perceived as mundane. That's why we love games and play. So what are…Continue

Tags: games, playark

Started by Julian Sykes. Last reply by Julian Sykes Jul 6, 2011.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of playARK - Pervasive gaming group to add comments!

Comment by Glyn Morgan on June 6, 2011 at 1:38

Hi Julian,

This sounds really interesting and I would be interested to be involved. I am a part of a Street Theatre Duo and we could definately provide a show for the event. Please send us more details to our e-mail lalalaproductions@yahoo.co.uk

Comment by Julian Sykes on June 5, 2011 at 8:50

Hi Amy and Brent,

Brent I think we can extend your role a bit from lying down :-) Thanks for getting back to us. In terms of cast it's pretty open at the moment. I think for us the exciting bit is the idea that you will be involved in a Radio Show as well as a physical game. So it would more than likely involve three days mid september then a further day or so around the 1st October. 

If you want to get back to me about it. Should be best to get me on thinkark@gmail.com

Cheers

Julian

Comment by Brent Morgan on June 5, 2011 at 8:16
maybe an injured player with Amy
Comment by Brent Morgan on June 5, 2011 at 8:15
Count me in
Comment by Amy Charlotte Hughes on June 5, 2011 at 5:38

Hi Julian – definitely interested in working on the main game. What/who are you after, and what kind of rehearsals and prep will be involved? I'll be based in North Wales but could make it down for the weekend.

Thanks

Amy

Comment by Julian Sykes on June 5, 2011 at 1:02

We are looking to actors to be involved in the main game. Would anyone be interested in working on the project? Let us know. Cheers

Members (50)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service