Information

Producers

An official National Theatre Wales group

A group for Producers at every scale and all those who deliver theatre projects to share ideas, experience and best practice. 

Members: 170
Latest Activity: Mar 10, 2022

Discussion Forum

Intergalactic producer required

The Intergalactic Caravan is an older persons clowning project, funded by The Newbury Corn Exchange Theatre, 101 Outdoor Arts Creation Space and the Arts Council, England.Working with a group of over…Continue

Started by Kristoffer Huball Aug 17, 2017.

Producer WANTED! Winner of two prizes: a musical project"Red Dragon and Soil Traveller" from Japan

Hello! I am Yasuro Ito in Tokyo,Japan. I am a theatre director and writer of…Continue

Tags: international, japan, musical, reddragon, producer

Started by Yasuro Ito Oct 26, 2016.

WNO Ticket offer for young people

Hi friends! For the past few months I've been working with WNO on an innovative modern opera all about student activism. This is the biggest project I've ever worked on, and I highly recommend…Continue

Tags: ticket offer, young people, Opera

Started by Emrys Barnes Jul 12, 2016.

Space 101

For anyone interested in large scale outdoor theatre... Space 101 opened last night following an amazing Devoted and Disgruntled from Improbable on the state of outdoor arts. 101 is a 10,000 sq ft…Continue

Started by Kristoffer Huball Oct 24, 2014.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Producers to add comments!

Comment by Rowan Talbot on August 11, 2015 at 3:57

Call Out for Performing Artists/ Filmakers/ Theatre Makers / Live Artists / Community Groups / Comedy

We are looking for people to be involved in our Black History Month Programme in Cardiff in the form of film, music, drama, storytelling, dance etc. 

We are particularly interested in hearing from Black artists and performers but also those with a connection to our themes of ‘Strong Black Women’ with a Welsh/Local link.

If you know of anybody who may be interested in showcasing their talents, please send details to fran@fizzievents.com or rowantalbot@fizzievents.com

Comment by Gareth Lloyd Roberts on April 20, 2015 at 22:40

Laura...

Aberystwyth Arts & Coreo Cymru will be taking Gwyn Emberton's My People to Edinburgh during the final week of the Festival - at Zoo.

Gareth

Comment by Laura H Drane on April 20, 2015 at 22:02

Really keen to know who else has Wales In Edinburgh funding from ACW for Fringe this year? Also if anyone else is taking a show in addition to that? 

Be great to be in touch and support the Welsh/ Wales-based contingent!

Comment by Efa Twm on April 15, 2015 at 9:12

IT'S MY SHOUT DIRECTORS & PRODUCERS CALL OUT OPEN NOW... Looking for creative, enthusiastic people from a different range of experiences and backgrounds to get involved in our 7th series of short films for BBC Cymru Wales.

http://www.itsmyshout.co.uk/get-involved

Comment by Simon Coates on March 9, 2015 at 1:07

Hello Producers!

The Ed Fringe have announced details of their emerging producers training programme. Have look here - http://bit.ly/1NzYSfo

Deadline - 20th April

Comment by Paul Evans on March 3, 2015 at 11:37

Apologies for a re-post, but there were some issues with the document attachment.

I have been awarded funding by ACW to employ an experienced producer for one day a week for 6 months. The job description is attached and includes further information including how to apply. Please feel free to: share with anyone you think might be interested, apply yourself or contact me with questions.

Best wishes

Paul

Producer%20Job%20Description%20Final.pdf 

Comment by Life Venture Arts on February 25, 2015 at 4:18

Actors Experience is back this week on Thursday 26th February, 18:00 - 21:00. A new masterclass in acting taking place at the Wales Millennium Centre facilitated by Life Venture Arts.

Spaces are filling up fast so secure your place now via the link below.

http://www.lifeventurearts.com/actors-experience/4588457474

Comment by Josh alan Trask on February 23, 2015 at 9:59

PROMOTER CALL OUT

Promoter - 1800 hrs

Comment by Simon Coates on February 19, 2015 at 7:30

EMERGING PRODUCERS CALL OUT

Producers or artists who produce for themselves or others - if you're interested in building your skills as a producer, have a look at this opportunity to work with me, on new WalesLab projects.

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/calling-al...

Deadline: 2 March 15

Comment by James Robert Auheb on February 15, 2015 at 9:04
hello Multi-talented producers...

In April a very talented cast and I are staging Frank McGuinness'- 'Someone Who'll Watch Over Me' at St. Davids Hall in Cardiff. We're on the look out for someone to join the team who'd like to take on the role of marketing and publicity.

Someone with imagination and flair, who'd like the opportunity to work on this exciting production which has a mixture of live action and projected media, and work with a high profile organisation - St David's Hall. Unfortunately it's unpaid, but tea, biscuits, chat and experience are all available!

If you're interested, or would like to find out more please don't hesitate to send me a message on here, or via email: info@humancompasstheatre.co.uk

Members (170)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service