Information

Producers

An official National Theatre Wales group

A group for Producers at every scale and all those who deliver theatre projects to share ideas, experience and best practice. 

Members: 170
Latest Activity: Mar 10, 2022

Discussion Forum

Intergalactic producer required

The Intergalactic Caravan is an older persons clowning project, funded by The Newbury Corn Exchange Theatre, 101 Outdoor Arts Creation Space and the Arts Council, England.Working with a group of over…Continue

Started by Kristoffer Huball Aug 17, 2017.

Producer WANTED! Winner of two prizes: a musical project"Red Dragon and Soil Traveller" from Japan

Hello! I am Yasuro Ito in Tokyo,Japan. I am a theatre director and writer of…Continue

Tags: international, japan, musical, reddragon, producer

Started by Yasuro Ito Oct 26, 2016.

WNO Ticket offer for young people

Hi friends! For the past few months I've been working with WNO on an innovative modern opera all about student activism. This is the biggest project I've ever worked on, and I highly recommend…Continue

Tags: ticket offer, young people, Opera

Started by Emrys Barnes Jul 12, 2016.

Space 101

For anyone interested in large scale outdoor theatre... Space 101 opened last night following an amazing Devoted and Disgruntled from Improbable on the state of outdoor arts. 101 is a 10,000 sq ft…Continue

Started by Kristoffer Huball Oct 24, 2014.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Producers to add comments!

Comment by Louise Breckon - Richards on June 15, 2014 at 8:59

http://www.tamasha.org.uk/scratch-nights/

Hi, I'm part of this evening as a performer and writer. Come along if you happen to be down this way.

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on June 12, 2014 at 5:13

Hey everyone.  Just wanted to invite you to NTW TEAM Workout - blog here

It's for anyone whose interested in getting involved in new projects and/or anyone who has a project and needs actors/performers/directors/writers/composers/etc etc to help out on it. 

Following several successful single sessions we're now launching it as a set of 3 dates aiming to develop work more in preparation for funding applications and scratch opportunities.  Dates are June 29th (Cardiff), 9th August (Swansea) and 6th September (Cardiff).  It will be run alongside Skill Swap sessions with Peter and Emma. 

Any questions do drop me a line at lisawellsturner@gmail.com

Hopefully see some of you there!

Lisa

Comment by Rowan Talbot on June 11, 2014 at 20:19

Scratch Platform @ Four Bars, Cardiff

Sunday August 31st 2014 from 6.30 pm

‘Made some live work? Want to test it out? Show it at Scratch Platform…’

Live Art - Spoken Word - Performance Poetry - Cabaret

Show Case/Scratch Work/Work In Progress

An exciting new opportunity to work with/perform to an audience in a supportive and creative environment, to get feedback and constructive criticism from your peers.

Plus a special performance from exciting Live Artist 

Foxy and Husk

www.foxyandhusk.com

We offer a space to perform, some technical support 
and we’ll film your work and give you a copy….. and there is a bar.

Free Entry - Free To Perform

Please email rowan@fizzievents.com with a brief for you 10 minute slot and any technical requirements.

Please note performances mustn't be longer than 10 minutes.

Comment by Simon Coates on June 3, 2014 at 23:51

Hello Producers - we are looking for an associate producer to work on an upcoming project this autumn.

More info here: http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/ntw-seekin...

Deadline - 13th June

Comment by Justin Teddy Cliffe on May 31, 2014 at 23:36

Hello Producers.

I need some help and guidance.

Tin Shed Theatre Co. are working on a large scale outdoor production of Macbeth at Raglan Castle.

Having just received R&D funding from Arts Council Wales we are able to successfully carry out a sight reccy, table meeting, creative meeting and script edit some time in June.

However, the production manager attached to the project has had to bow out as she has other priorities.

I am looking for a production manager to be present for two days of research and development (The Sight Visit and the Table Meeting) in order to properly plan, develop a strategy and devise a rough budget for the submission of higher grants closer to the proposed performance date (JULY 2015).

If anyone feels they would be well suited to this position, or can give me any help and or advice it would be so appreciated as it's getting close to the knuckle, and I have no one as of yet.

Hope you can help.

Email me Justin Cliffe at mejustincliffe@hotmail.co.uk

Justin

Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on May 23, 2014 at 0:06

Amazing Simon Harris! I will be there!

It really depends on what work you want to stage, how you intend to do it and what budgets you have James. If you can be more specific then maybe I can pass on some advice.

Sarah

Comment by Simon Harris on May 22, 2014 at 23:57

Fiona Baxter - Creative Producer at Farnham Maltings - is coming to speak to The Producers Place network in October.  In the meantime, she has asked that we pass on details of this event to anyone who might be interested...

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/show-business-a-one-day-symposium-tic...

Comment by James Robert Auheb on May 17, 2014 at 11:04
Hello lovely producing peeps! I don't know if anyone will be able to help me... But I'm relatively new to the area and am very keen to start producing work down here... I just wondered if you might be able to point me in the direction of the best theatres /arts centres around Cardiff to stage work and rehearsal spaces people use?
Thanks in advance!
Comment by Jack Ayres on May 7, 2014 at 2:02

Hello National Theatre Wales Community!

Dry Mouth Theatre has just finished casting for its debut production of Arthur Miller's American classic Death of a Salesman taking place at The Gate Arts Centre on the 24th, 25th and 26th of July!

We're a brand new theatre group made up entirely of young people living around South Wales who are passionate about theatre (whether it be acting/directing/costume design etc) and we'd love it if you could one little tiny thing for us!

All we're asking is for you to mosey on over to our page (linked below) and hit the 'Like' button and share our page with your friends/family/creative types, it's that easy!

We'll be updating our page with regular vlogs and video diaries from the team as well as all the latest info on the show itself.
So what are you waiting for, take a look at our cast and previous vlogs! - https://www.facebook.com/drymouththeatre

P.S. We also have our twitter account up and running should you be so inclined - https://twitter.com/DryMouthTheatre

Thanks very much for your time and support!

Jack

Comment by James Robert Auheb on May 2, 2014 at 1:30
Hello Lovely People!
I (relatively) recently moved back to Wales after an absence of many years working throughout the UK. In 2007 I set up a small theatre company in East Yorkshire, Human Compass. The aim of the company is to produce exciting work in traditional and non traditional spaces, which is intensely watchable, often uses a mixture of media and music to tell stories about what is means to be human.

I'm at a stage now where I'd love to re-establish the company in South Wales and would love to find a producer to collaborate with on future projects.

If you'd be interested, or would like to find out more then please drop me a message on here or email - humancompasstheatre@yahoo.co.uk or visit the website www.humancompasstheatre.co.uk

Can't wait to hear from you!

James

Members (170)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service