Information

Producers

An official National Theatre Wales group

A group for Producers at every scale and all those who deliver theatre projects to share ideas, experience and best practice. 

Members: 170
Latest Activity: Mar 10, 2022

Discussion Forum

Intergalactic producer required

The Intergalactic Caravan is an older persons clowning project, funded by The Newbury Corn Exchange Theatre, 101 Outdoor Arts Creation Space and the Arts Council, England.Working with a group of over…Continue

Started by Kristoffer Huball Aug 17, 2017.

Producer WANTED! Winner of two prizes: a musical project"Red Dragon and Soil Traveller" from Japan

Hello! I am Yasuro Ito in Tokyo,Japan. I am a theatre director and writer of…Continue

Tags: international, japan, musical, reddragon, producer

Started by Yasuro Ito Oct 26, 2016.

WNO Ticket offer for young people

Hi friends! For the past few months I've been working with WNO on an innovative modern opera all about student activism. This is the biggest project I've ever worked on, and I highly recommend…Continue

Tags: ticket offer, young people, Opera

Started by Emrys Barnes Jul 12, 2016.

Space 101

For anyone interested in large scale outdoor theatre... Space 101 opened last night following an amazing Devoted and Disgruntled from Improbable on the state of outdoor arts. 101 is a 10,000 sq ft…Continue

Started by Kristoffer Huball Oct 24, 2014.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Producers to add comments!

Comment by Yvonne Murphy on February 6, 2012 at 9:36

Hi, I am producing & directing a night of script in hand rehearsed readings at The gate Arts Centre, Cardiff next week - The Alternative Valentine Event - Two new dark Comedies on 11th, 12th & 14th February @ 8pm. Tickets £5. Box Office www.thegate.org.uk 02920 483344

Comment by carmen medway-stephens on January 10, 2012 at 0:23

Would you like to get recognition for what you do? A qualification for your CV? Bridgend College are offering creative apprenticeships, contact me on here for further details.

Comment by Jay Smith on December 27, 2011 at 13:47

Hey Guys,

I'd like to draw everyones attention to a unique performance project at Swansea Metropolitan University in January.

PROJECT SENSE - Is a multi disciplinary and multi sensory performance linking departments across the university to create a wonderfully creative and unique performance.

'Project Sense is a Welsh Government funded performance project that encourages students and recent graduates to be entrepreneurial and consider how their skills can be applied commercially.

Students and graduates from a wide variety of disciplines across the Met have joined forces to form a pan University theatre company. This extra curricular project is being run as a professional company with participants collaborating and making all the decisions. The Met has a strong background in supporting business start ups and all the students involved in the project are being offered advice to help them if they choose to start up their own business or become a self employed practitioner.

The project is supported by a series of workshops by professional companies and practitioners. The students and graduates are from a range of different subjects including Business, Marketing, Video, Music Technology, Animation, Photography, Technical Theatre and Performing Arts. It will be the first time that so many subjects have collaborated on a project.'

http://www.facebook.com/events/278106922232547/

www.smu.ac.uk/projectsense

Hopefully we shall see you there.

Members (170)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service