Information

Sandpit

Members: 34
Latest Activity: Feb 12, 2011

Discussion Forum

Things that feel like pervasive games in Wales 4 Replies

Started by Alex Fleetwood. Last reply by Alex Fleetwood Jul 20, 2009.

Hide & Seek's Blog

Loading… Loading feed

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Sandpit to add comments!

Comment by Alex Fleetwood on July 6, 2009 at 3:50
Thanks to all for the lovely supportive comments and for turning out and creating a fantastic atmosphere - we were thrilled to be bringing the Sandpit to such an enthusiastic bunch and are raring to get some ideas cooking for the next Sandpit in September. email us at hello@hideandseekfest.co.uk with any thoughts you've got so far or better yet post them here!
Comment by David Tushingham on July 4, 2009 at 22:31
Many thanks to all involved on 3rd July. It was great fun. I particularly enjoyed the mix of rather chaotic outdoor rushing around games and the more focussed intensity of the more precisely structured sitting round the table games.
If anyone's interested, Holly from Hide and Seek has some really lovely writing projects online including
minordelays.co.uk
with a story for every London tube station and
16across.com
a set of stories set on the streets of Adelaide and all linked by crossword clues.
Comment by Deborah Powell on July 4, 2009 at 7:57
Was dragged away from all the fun just before it started this time - but next time? Count me in!
Comment by Mathilde Lopez on July 3, 2009 at 1:11
It was great fun! I am still puzzled by the fact that Holly didn't believe that Catherine and I were just singing a lullaby to a nearly asleep baby and unjustly accused us of smuggling a wrapped fluffy cow and a mandolin out of the park!
Comment by Carl Morris on July 2, 2009 at 13:05
Thanks to everyone who organised the Hide and Seek Sandpit event. We played three games in total - my choice at the end was Semaphoria because I'm a bit of a language freak. Fun times!

Members (31)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service