Information

Scratch that Itch

I would like to talk about going back to Scratch. We have decided to launch a Scratch theatre event offering an opportunity to theatre companies, performers and writers to show pieces of work in the very early stages of development.

Supported by NTW TEAM

Members: 127
Latest Activity: May 15, 2015

Scratch That Itch!

Scratch That Itch nights aim to give people a chance to share ideas with others and get feedback in a relaxed friendly atmosphere. It is not Britain’s got talent you wont be given feedback by a panel of judges only by those who chose to approach you to discuss your piece or those who you approach and ask or perhaps some one will leave you a note in your feedback book.

Scratch That Itch is supported by NTW TEAM. If you are interested in taking part in future events or would like us to come to your town please email:- letmescratchthatitch@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you all soon

Brent

Check out the vid of past events

Discussion Forum

What day of th eweek is best for Scratch?

So a problem I have when booking an event is finding the best day to book for the event so hit me back with some ideas. Next one will be some point after July 7th.Continue

Started by Brent Morgan Jun 6, 2013.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Scratch that Itch to add comments!

Comment by Brent Morgan on January 6, 2012 at 7:37
So where should we hold the first Scratch That Itch of 2012? Swansea is our home town and Newport is due a visit but Cardiff and Milgi was a very cosy event. Lets put it to the group but if you don't decide within a week I will.
Comment by Brent Morgan on December 15, 2011 at 15:38

Hear is a little write up that was posted on the alt.Cardiff night. http://www.jomec.co.uk/altcardiff/?p=5890

Comment by carmen medway-stephens on December 4, 2011 at 23:46

Glad it went well for you in Cardiff, Sorry couldn't be there this time :) Hope to see you either on the 16th or 17th Dec. for The Utah Bride, it began some of its life  @ Scratch That Itch and now its a full play x

Comment by Chris Hoyle on December 4, 2011 at 7:25
Comment by Chris Hoyle on December 1, 2011 at 2:14

Pictures going up now from last night, more to come on later on

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chris_hoyle/sets/72157628232861513/

Comment by Brent Morgan on November 14, 2011 at 10:44

So Scratch That Itch Cardiff has a date and a venue. Put it in the diary Wednesday November 30th Milgi - City Road, Cardiff 7.30 - 9.30pm. If you want to show some work please email letmescratchthatitch@gmail.com.

Comment by Brent Morgan on November 9, 2011 at 9:15

Hi guys things are in motion for the next scratch that itch event. It will be held in Cardiff in late November or early December. Just checking dates with a venue at the moment. If your interested in taking part email letmescratchthatitch@gmail.com hope to see you there.

Comment by Brent Morgan on October 3, 2011 at 2:29
Just posted a quick recap on event 3. See above.
Comment by Chris Hoyle on September 28, 2011 at 21:12
Comment by Brent Morgan on September 19, 2011 at 0:58
OK so anybody interested in performing on the WED 28th SEPT I need you to let me know a.s.a.p so I can book the night. Also hopefully we can have a meeting this Wednesday lunch time at 1pm Monkey Bar

Members (123)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service