Information

Scratch that Itch

I would like to talk about going back to Scratch. We have decided to launch a Scratch theatre event offering an opportunity to theatre companies, performers and writers to show pieces of work in the very early stages of development.

Supported by NTW TEAM

Members: 127
Latest Activity: May 15, 2015

Scratch That Itch!

Scratch That Itch nights aim to give people a chance to share ideas with others and get feedback in a relaxed friendly atmosphere. It is not Britain’s got talent you wont be given feedback by a panel of judges only by those who chose to approach you to discuss your piece or those who you approach and ask or perhaps some one will leave you a note in your feedback book.

Scratch That Itch is supported by NTW TEAM. If you are interested in taking part in future events or would like us to come to your town please email:- letmescratchthatitch@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you all soon

Brent

Check out the vid of past events

Discussion Forum

What day of th eweek is best for Scratch?

So a problem I have when booking an event is finding the best day to book for the event so hit me back with some ideas. Next one will be some point after July 7th.Continue

Started by Brent Morgan Jun 6, 2013.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Scratch that Itch to add comments!

Comment by Brent Morgan on June 19, 2011 at 4:26
Waiting to hear back from a venue at the moment.
Comment by Devinda De Silva on June 14, 2011 at 1:04

Some photo's from the event.

Comment by terry chinn on May 24, 2011 at 6:05
apologies for not being there on the first event,good luck and enjoy!
Comment by Brent Morgan on May 24, 2011 at 5:15
Comment by Brent Morgan on May 23, 2011 at 11:09
OK so just as we were all set for Wednesday we have had one spot become available any body who would like to show a piece email letmescratchthatitch@gmail.com a.s.a.p
Comment by Brent Morgan on May 17, 2011 at 2:28

If you wish to take part in this event please email letmescratchthatitch@gmail.com to confirm your spot. The deadline for submissions is Friday 20th May.

Comment by Gordon Patrick Griffin on May 16, 2011 at 7:08

Hay Brent.

I'm game for performing a piece in the show.

If you have any extra info. for me, just send

me a mail or text.

Gordon

Comment by Gordon Patrick Griffin on May 14, 2011 at 13:47

Hay Brent,

any more meetings? Always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. would be good to get in the loop.

Gord

Comment by Philip Ralph on May 4, 2011 at 2:25

Fantastic that you're doing this, Brent. Can't wait to come along to an event. More power to your elbow! As Goethe says - "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now!"

Comment by Brent Morgan on April 27, 2011 at 8:10

A big thank you to Lloyd Evans for the Scratch that itch logo. check his website out http://www.lloydevansdesigns.co.uk/

Members (123)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service