Information

SWANSEA BASED FILM

Hi Floks, i have been approached by a director i met whilst i was training at Bristol Old Vic. He is putting a film drama together based in Swansea/The gower. It is early days yet but i'm scouting out interest from fellow welshies...

Members: 40
Latest Activity: Aug 8, 2013

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of SWANSEA BASED FILM to add comments!

Comment by Clare-anna Turner on March 17, 2010 at 23:11
if any actors could send their spotlight pin and other folk send an email address. I have a meeting withthe director on monday and i shall pass them all on. thanks!
Comment by Clare-anna Turner on March 17, 2010 at 23:10
HI Folks,

I have been approached by a director who i met whilst training at Bristol Old Vic.

He has some ideas about creating a Swansea/ Gower based film.

He is an established tv/film director who has recently directed and produced 'Around the world in 80 days'with Michael Palin, he directed and produced 'Doctor Who Confidential' with David Tennant and is a regular director on 'Doctors'.

So, Basically i am scouting out welsh talent... this includes actors, writers and anyone who has any burning ideas that they would like to air!!

I have created a group titled SWANSEA BASED FILM so if you join and send me a message indicating your area of interest i will keep you posted!

Thanks and hope to speak soon!

xx

Members (36)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service