Information

Tonypandemonium

10th - 19th October 2013

In its centenary year the Park & Dare theatre in Treorchy plays host to the first play from Dylan Thomas Prize winning author Rachel Trezise; a raucous, raunchy, hilarious and heartbreaking account of a daughter’s fraught, decade-spanning relationship with her beautiful, fun-loving and alcoholic mother. ‘You just know it’s going to be one of those nights. She’s on the change. I’m on my period. Hormonal teenager and neurotic mother under one terraced roof? My father’s got a word for it: Tonypandemonium.'

Members: 50
Latest Activity: Mar 26, 2015

We've created a Storify Story to keep track of the show through tweets and other content generated around the production process. You can find it here

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

#Tonypandemonium Twitter feed

Loading… Loading feed

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Tonypandemonium to add comments!

Comment by Jen Thornton on September 13, 2013 at 3:45

More great pictures from rehearsals in Rachel's blog post today. Read it here

Comment by Linda Bailey on September 11, 2013 at 2:38

Well I'm excited,  as I've just heard from one, off my list of Welsh celebrities, to   say,  he or she  (keeping it secret for the moment) is definitely coming to one of the Performances of Tonypandemonium (Yeah)  Fingers crossed there will be more confirmed soon!!   Tidy    :)

Comment by Richard Samuel on September 11, 2013 at 1:49

Hey all 

Im a fellow Promoter to Linda. I've put a blog up on tonypandemonium which can read here "My Tonypandemonium Blog"

Anyone else excited?

Comment by Linda Bailey on September 6, 2013 at 23:47

Meeting with the Press went well, they are going to do two stories.  One for the launch of the Residency of NTW this will be in the Rhondda Leader on 11th September.  Then a Big Spread (fingers crossed) on Tonypandemonium on the 18th September.  My clever technical people in this group, need to email (in digital form?)  the pics needed for this spread,so  see you Monday to sort it, Okay, TIDY  :)

Comment by Linda Bailey on September 5, 2013 at 12:25

Enjoying the Promoter's job so far, but haven't quite worked out how to do a blog?? tinternetnovice.com !! 

Comment by Linda Bailey on September 2, 2013 at 4:45

Hi,

Would someone please let me know the time of the NTW Meeting tomorrow morning, as it wasn't stated on the message ?

Thank you  :)

Comment by Jen Thornton on August 29, 2013 at 3:58

Rachel Boulton, Emerging Director for Tonypandemonium, has written a blog post with some beautiful photographs about her recent workshop using the Tonypandemonium script to introduce people affected by drug and alcohol abuse to theatre. Read it here

Comment by Jen Thornton on August 29, 2013 at 3:57

Hi Linda, welcome to the group, It's great to see you. Looking forward to working with you!

Comment by Linda Bailey on August 28, 2013 at 1:00

Yeah I'm in !!  Helping to promote Tonypandemonium is going be such fun.  So we will soon be spreading our enthusiasm throughout the Rhondda and Beyond !! - to come and see this fabulous production and celebrate the Centenary Year of the Park & Dare  :)    TIDY, lets do it  !!

Comment by Simon Coates on July 31, 2013 at 4:52

Hi all,

I'm really pleased to be able to tell you that WalesLab is now taking new submissions. (I'm really excited about this)

WalesLab, is National Theatre Wales creative development programme for new theatre ideas. It's an opportunity for writers, directors, actors, choreographers, designers, performance artists, installation-makers and multi-media experimenters across Wales to develop new ideas in association with the company.

We are particularly interested in hearing from artists who are based in or originally from Rhondda Cynon Taf and the surrounding areas, or who have a story to tell about its communities to feature as part of the company's residency at the Park and Dare Theatre, Treorchy later this year.

Join the WaleLab group to find out more information or give me a shout on here if you have any questions.

Members (46)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service