Information

Wales in Edinburgh

Are you part a show going to the Edinburgh Fringe?  Do you know of a show with Welsh connections going there?  If so why not join this group and post necessary info.

Members: 37
Latest Activity: Feb 19, 2014

Discussion Forum

MASTERCLASSES

I am now offering exclusive masterclasses in actor training, performativity, vocal coaching, technical theatre, directing and tutoring/teaching theatre and drama. Alternatively if you have a specific…Continue

Started by Daniel O'Gorman Jan 31, 2012.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Wales in Edinburgh to add comments!

Comment by Nia Wyn Skyrme on August 21, 2011 at 5:45
Grab a bargain!Limited amount of Half Price Hut tickets for tomorrow's show of Richard Parker at Csoco at 1.15.
Comment by Amelia Forsbrook on August 18, 2011 at 4:05

Hi all,
I'll be in Edinburgh from the 26th to the 28th with fellow Wales Arts International critics Lowri Cooke, Dylan Moore and Susie Wild.
We're aiming to see as many Welsh shows as possible while we're up...it looks like there's so much happening so I doubt we'll have trouble filling our time. Would be great to cover a decent chunk of it / catch up with some companies while we're all in one place.
Get in touch if you have a rare free Edinburgh moment. A x

Comment by Nia Wyn Skyrme on August 17, 2011 at 5:06
Have mentioned to the 'Richard Parke'r boys about your rendevous- they'll try and make it-thanks!
Comment by Terry Victor on August 17, 2011 at 1:56

Fragments of Ash is nominated for a Fringe First!

&

Coffee at the Traverse on the 23rd is in the diary. 

Comment by lisa zahra on August 17, 2011 at 1:46

I'm @ the Edinburgh fringe this year performing at Venue 13 in 'Fragments of Ash.' Come and see us if your around at the festival.

4 * reviews!

www.fragmentsofash.co.uk

Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on August 16, 2011 at 12:28

Hi All,

I am up for a get together on the 23rd, if you don't mind another little one for tea? 

Saw Sold today which I thoroughly recommend! If you like Complicite or don't know what Complicite is then go and see this show, also, the show gives a voice to a cause which our society tries to hide and ignore. You left my colleague in tears . . . 

The Dark Philosophers made me feel proud to be Welsh (even more so) today! Really loved the scenography, sound and lighting design! However, the style just blew me away! I'm ashamed to say that it is the first NTW production that I have seen but will definitely not be my last. A well done to all involved!

If anyone is at a loose end (I will now shamelessly plug my show) tomorrow at 12.30 (lunch time) then Tim and Light is on at the Pleasance Above . . . 

Take care all and continuing luck with everyone's shows  . . .

SJ x 

Comment by louche theatre on August 16, 2011 at 10:27
Ioan..try to get to Louche Theatre's production of 'Be My Baby'.....Greenside Theatre (venue 231).... 15th to 20th August . 2.45pm (1hr 15mins)..first two performances SOLD OUT, with great advance ticket sales for the rest !...one reviewer said " Powerful, heart touching theatre"
Comment by Lynn Hunter on August 16, 2011 at 10:17
Ioan, come and see "Nine Suitcases" at Venue 13, Sunday21st-27th Aug at 4pm daily.Lynn Hunter,x 
Comment by Michelle Luther on August 16, 2011 at 8:36
Lovely! Tweet me if it changes but if not I'll see you 23rd at 4.30 x
Comment by Ioan Hefin on August 16, 2011 at 8:30
On my way up to Edinburgh on Thursday to make sure everything's ready for Quad Theatre's 'Random' at Greenside next week

http://www.edfringe.com/whats-on/theatre/random

Hope to see 'Fragments of Ash' - but let me know of any other 'must-see' productions!

Ioan

Members (36)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service