Information

Workout

National Theatre Wales TEAM Workout first took place in July 2013.  It's an open event where anyone can bring an idea they're working on and find space and people to help them out for a few hours. 

Blogs with more information can be found below.  Join the group if you'd like to be kept updated.  Hope to see you soon.

Supported by NTW TEAM

Members: 103
Latest Activity: Feb 13, 2017

NEXT NTW TEAM WORKOUT SOUTH WALES DATES:

Blog here.

Newport - 17th January Event page here

Cardiff - 21st February Event page here

NTW TEAM Workout is evolving ... and needs YOU!!!

Discussion Forum

Lifts for Bangor... 2 Replies

Hi everyoneThis is for those of you heading to Workout in Bangor on the 30th November. If anyone's driving and has space for a passenger do answer this. We'll be glad to pay travel expenses in…Continue

Started by Lisa Wells-Turner. Last reply by Kama Roberts Nov 28, 2014.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Workout to add comments!

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on April 15, 2014 at 0:07

Just a reminder that the next Workout session is in Swansea on the 26th April... Anyone planning to bring work do grab me at some point or drop me a line at lisawellsturner@gmail.com beforehand.  See you all soon!

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on March 12, 2014 at 0:04

Next NTW TEAM Workout session will be on Saturday 26th March.  Event is here http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/ntw-team-workout-3

We've moved to Saturday so it's easier for trains and connections.

See you soon!

Lisa

Comment by Emma MacNab on January 19, 2014 at 22:32
I just posted a blog about TEAM workout and skill swap here: http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/workout-an... Thanks TEAM for making it happen!
Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on January 12, 2014 at 0:00

Just a reminder that NTW TEAM Workout is happening next Sunday at Volcano's space in Swansea. 

Anyone not yet signed up do check out the event page here and drop me a line at lisawellsturner@gmail.com with any queries.

See you soon,

Lisa

Comment by Adrian Metcalfe on January 7, 2014 at 4:26

Many thanks indeed. Adrian 

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on January 7, 2014 at 2:28

Sorry to miss you Kama. 

Adrian - many apologies - I missed your post completely.  Not sure when Brent is looking at but will go and find out now!...

Comment by Kama Roberts on January 7, 2014 at 1:00

So sad I can't make 19th Jan...next time I will be there with bells on :)

Comment by Adrian Metcalfe on December 26, 2013 at 20:04

Sadly, we can't make the 19th January, but we would like to come to Brent's Scratch the Itch update a few days later - when is that scheduled?

Adrian from Lighthouse 

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on December 10, 2013 at 6:29

And event link is here http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/ntw-team-workout-2

Anyone thinking of bringing work and got queries - drop me a line at lisawellsturner@gmail.com ...

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on November 25, 2013 at 6:51

...and I'm back. 

Next NTW Workout session will be Sunday 19th January at Volcano's space in Swansea.   Put in your diaries now.  Any queries or requests let me know.

Back again in a bit...

Members (99)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service