Information

Workout

National Theatre Wales TEAM Workout first took place in July 2013.  It's an open event where anyone can bring an idea they're working on and find space and people to help them out for a few hours. 

Blogs with more information can be found below.  Join the group if you'd like to be kept updated.  Hope to see you soon.

Supported by NTW TEAM

Members: 103
Latest Activity: Feb 13, 2017

NEXT NTW TEAM WORKOUT SOUTH WALES DATES:

Blog here.

Newport - 17th January Event page here

Cardiff - 21st February Event page here

NTW TEAM Workout is evolving ... and needs YOU!!!

Discussion Forum

Lifts for Bangor... 2 Replies

Hi everyoneThis is for those of you heading to Workout in Bangor on the 30th November. If anyone's driving and has space for a passenger do answer this. We'll be glad to pay travel expenses in…Continue

Started by Lisa Wells-Turner. Last reply by Kama Roberts Nov 28, 2014.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Workout to add comments!

Comment by Matt Ball on July 7, 2013 at 22:29

If you're interested in showing work you're developing at the next Forge night in Cardiff, it will take place at Chapter on the 18th July. For more info click here

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on July 6, 2013 at 5:33

... and just to let you know, for the tweeters among you #ntwTEAMworkout is long but happy hashtag.  See some of you tomorrow!

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on July 3, 2013 at 22:05

Hey everyone - notes & info for Sunday below.  Any issues on the day my number is 07985 252 784 and email is lisawellsturner@gmail.com Look forward to seeing you there!

Getting there...
Volcano's space is at 229 High Street, Swansea SA1 1NY.  It's about 5 minutes walk from Swansea Station and there are quite a few car parks about.  There may also be free on the road parking further up the high street on a Sunday morning.  Map is here

Timings, etc
Day will start at 10.15am (I've put it back from 10 given it's Sunday).  We'll open with a short introductory and warm up session then we'll get everyone lined up with projects and get cracking.  We're  anticipating there will be 2 main sessions (so everyone will work on at least 2 things) followed by a Skill Swap session to finish. There will be a lunch break and we anticipate the day will end about 4.30pm. 

Bringing stuff to work on:
We've currently got 5 different pieces of work lined up for people to work on.  This should fit quite well with the people turning up but there is space for an additional project or two.  If you have something you think you'd like to get people working on let me know before Sunday if you can and please make sure you bring enough paper copies for the people you need if relevant (it's fine to bring non script based stuff too).

Think that's everything.

See you Sunday!

Comment by Hugrún Jensen on July 2, 2013 at 19:25

Yes Joanne! I have sent you a message x

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on July 2, 2013 at 2:50

Hi Lisa. 

Don't need to see anything first - just to know that you're planning to bring something and roughly what you'll need (ie, bringing a script which needs three actors and a director)... that sort of thing.  My email is lisawellsturner@gmail.com

It's just so we can get an idea of how many sessions to break the day into.  If you're bringing a script if you can also bring enough copies for the people working on it that would be great.

Cheers and see you Sunday!

Lisa

Comment by Lisa Hunt on July 2, 2013 at 1:00

I plan to. Do you need to see stuff first?  If so where do I send it?  Lx

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on July 1, 2013 at 23:10

Anyone out there planning to bring something for people to work on on Sunday do drop me a line and let me know.  So far we've got loads of people signed up but not many people have told me they're bringing things? 

If you're not sure feel free to let me know that too.  We should have some space for late submissions but it would be good to know roughly what people are planning.

Cheers, Lisa

Comment by Joanne Rebecca Sealey on July 1, 2013 at 8:14

I will be travelling from Cardiff and would be happy to Car pool if people were willing to chip in to the petrol :). 

Comment by Hugrún Jensen on July 1, 2013 at 6:26

Hi guys! Just checking again if there is any interest for a car-pool....?

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on June 26, 2013 at 22:12

Just a reminder about the first NTW TEAM Workout event in Swansea on 7th July.  The deadline if you want to bring something for people to work on is next Tuesday.  If you're definitely coming but not bringing anything do let us know by joining the event. 

Roll on a week on Sunday!

Lisa

Members (99)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service