Writers Discussions (29)

← Back to Writers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

compendium of mini-works

Last year I had a one minute play performed in a festival in Noo Yawk, so here's a (borrowed) idea: a writers' self-indulgence, sorry - fes…

Started by Terry Victor

125 May 14, 2010
Reply by Terry Victor

Draft Guidelines for Writers and artists. Whadya think?

After the joyous madness of the launch, we have been working hard to put some of elements of future years' work in place, before the intens…

Started by National Theatre Wales

13 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Gould

DEEP CUT

Just a reminder that DEEP CUT, adapted by Phillip Ralph from his own play, is on Radio 4 at 9 PM tonight.

Started by meredydd barker

0 Jan 15, 2010

Writers' Guild - John McGrath meeting

ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL THEATRE WALES TALKS TO THE WRITERS' GUILD Members (and would-be members) of the Writers' Guild will be able…

Started by Othniel Smith

5 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Othniel Smith

What Should the National Theatre Wales Writing Policy Be?

With a strong new writing department now established at the Sherman Cymru, it would probably be daft for NTW to set up script reading and p…

Started by National Theatre Wales

38 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Katherine Chandler

Naomi Alderman interactive and participative talk

Naomi Alderman, an award winner novelist and interactive storyteller gave a wonderful talk this morning which was structured and rigorous w…

Started by Mathilde Lopez

0 Sep 4, 2009

Bushgreen

The Bush Theatre in London is currently developing bushgreen, a social networking website for people in theatre to connect, collaborate and…

Started by Anthea Williams

2 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Peter Cox MBE

'New' = 'Young'? Discuss.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/stage/theatreblog/2009/aug/03/theatre-older-playwrights-careers Much food for thought here, methinks ... In all…

Started by Philip Ralph

6 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Deborah Powell

Alternative Reality Games

Hey guys, I've been drowning in on-line mania these last few months being trained to write for multi-platform drama. I started off thinkin…

Started by Bethan Marlow

5 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Bethan Marlow

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service