Creatives Discussions (37)

← Back to Creatives
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2014 CASTING OPEN

Tin Shed Theatre are pleased to announce we are now receiving CV's for our educational tour Of Mice and Men. We are currently casting the r…

Started by Georgina Ella Harris

3 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Anna-Marie Hainsworth

OFF THE CUFF - Improvised Comedy Group

Off The Cuff is a brand new improvised comedy group which is based in the South Wales area. Having performed 3 times at packed out venues i…

Started by Osian Rhys

0 Oct 22, 2013

The Intimate and The Epic at World Stage Design

The Intimate and The Epic is a two day symposium and workshop event exploring the role of the visual in the making of participatory perform…

Started by Fiona Watt

3 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Fiona Watt

City Gulls have inspired a filmscript. Please get in touch for more information.

Bloody seagulls , I just woke up in a fright as I thought someone was shouting F off in my room !

Started by Leslie Herman Jones

0 Jul 27, 2013

Does your creative work have international scope? ~RESEARCHERS REQUIRE PARTICIPANTS~

DEADLINE for Expressions of Interest 12 NOON, MONDAY 3 JUNE 2013 Working to the remit, ‘Globalising the Welsh Creative Industries’, Resear…

Started by Leslie Herman Jones

1 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Leslie Herman Jones

Still on?

Hi there.  I realise I just found this discussion now, and that it started five months ago, but if this is still happening, I am very curi…

Started by Hugrún Jensen

0 May 20, 2013

Oliver! production team required

Following on from their recent success with Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour DreamCoat, Ascendance Theatre Arts Ltd. present Oliver! Dec…

Started by Sophie Herrmann

0 Apr 23, 2013

Writer wanted

Writer wanted to write a 40-60 minute script for a family audience, for performance in the Cardiff Science Festival this Summer. Science ba…

Started by Jan Jones

1 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Jan Jones

Collaborators Needed!

*** COLLABORATORS NEEDED***   Ascendance Theatre Arts’ Adult Company, a new undertaking for the popular Cardiff based company, is preparin…

Started by Camille Naylor

0 Feb 3, 2013

Open physical theatre.

Hello, my name is Kristoffer Huball and I am a graduate of L'Ecole International de Theatre Jacques Lecoq, Paris. I am putting out the fee…

Started by Kristoffer Huball

4 May 6, 2012
Reply by Kristoffer Huball

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service