Catherine Paskell's Groups (60)

• Who's in Edinburgh 2019?

43 members Latest Activity: Jul 25, 2019

National Theatre Wales are off to Edinburgh Festival Fringe this year, with Cotton Fingers and For All I Care, and we want to link up with as many…

• Access Forum

55 members Latest Activity: Apr 28, 2023

The Access Forum is, in it's physical form, a quarterly meeting for arts organisations, individuals, audience members, freelancers, creators,…

• The Peoples Think Tank

50 members Latest Activity: Feb 16, 2017

The People’s Think Tank is an interdisciplinary group of problem-solvers; artists, NTW TEAM members, members of the communities of…

• Rethinking Education

140 members Latest Activity: Feb 1, 2022

A group for anyone who wants to help us develop an NTW approach to education.

• Save The Palace Theatre

13 members Latest Activity: Nov 23, 2017

A group of volenteers interested in saving 156 High Street, Swansea.…

• LeftField Theatre

75 members Latest Activity: Feb 17, 2019

LeftField Theatre Company is a new writing company looking for bizarre, original voices never heard before in theatres. It's aim is to bring their…

• Theatr na nOg

44 members Latest Activity: Feb 8, 2022

Theatr na nÓg was established in 1982 to produce theatre for a wide spectrum of audiences throughout Wales in a variety of venues and locations in…

• 3 Crate Productions

77 members Latest Activity: May 23, 2016

3 Crate Productions are a new company founded by director Peter Scott and performers Emma MacNab and Hannah Lloyd. Our aim for the company is for…

• Studio Cano | Photography and video services

81 members Latest Activity: Aug 15, 2017

I take headshots and portraits for actors, directors and writers. I also do marketing, productions and rehearsals shots and videos.
    Check my…

• Workout

103 members Latest Activity: Feb 13, 2017

National Theatre Wales TEAM Workout first took place in July 2013.  It's an open event where anyone can bring an idea they're working on and…

• Tin Shed Theatre Co.

80 members Latest Activity: Feb 6, 2019

This is a group for Tin Shed Theatre Co.​

Based in Newport, South Wales, we…

• Assembly 2013/2014/2015

71 members Latest Activity: Apr 21, 2015

We are inviting proposals from across Wales from anyone who has an idea on what subject the next National Theatre Wales Assembly should explore,…

• INDIE SCENT: DECENT NIGHT OUT?

55 members Latest Activity: Sep 3, 2014

Calling all writers, actors, musicians, producers, media creatives and those with the technical know-how...…

• Theatr Ffynnon

55 members Latest Activity: Jan 5, 2017

Theatr Ffynnon is a unique community arts theatre company working primarily with adults and young people with learning disabilities, and is…

• The Forge

31 members Latest Activity: Jun 23, 2014

The Forge is a place where artists across different disciplines come together with audiences to explore creative ideas and test out…

• Improv - Is it?

26 members Latest Activity: Aug 19, 2014

UPDATE: Unfortunately I no longer live in Cardiff, but feel free to e-mail me anyway, and if anyone wishes to continue improvising in Wales I'm…

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service