Donna Males's Groups (28)

• The Shed Theatr Co.

15 members Latest Activity: Dec 18, 2014 New theatre company creating exciting outdoor theatre for all the family. Productions so far have involved splashing around in streams, canoeing on…

• Word4Word

187 members Latest Activity: Oct 13, 2016

A platform for creative words of any kind to be shared and enjoyed. From spoken word to lyrics to fiction to monologues to mini-devised theatre.…

• The Anatomical Theatre

28 members Latest Activity: Oct 19, 2012

Like the anatomical theatres around the world that inspired our name, our purpose is to dissect and present. The Anatomical Theatre aims to…

• SWANSEA BASED FILM

40 members Latest Activity: Aug 8, 2013 Hi Floks, i have been approached by a director i met whilst i was training at Bristol Old Vic. He is putting a film drama together based in…

• 1.618Theatrefilm

148 members Latest Activity: Sep 28, 2016

1.618 Theatrefilm. Born from wanting to make work that matters. 

• The One Eyed Man Project

55 members Latest Activity: Dec 17, 2013 Unique performance experiments in unique places.

• ShellShock Theatre

49 members Latest Activity: Nov 21, 2016

ShellShock are a theatre company based in Swansea. We create original theatrical experiences and performances which aim to entertain and question…

• Cilgwyn Theatre Company

28 members Latest Activity: Jul 12, 2012 Cilgwyn Theatre Company creates unpretentious, entertaining, affordable theatre. We bridge the gap between our audience and the production by…

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service