Carolina Vasquez's Groups (17)

• Arts Marketing & Media Creatives

82 members Latest Activity: Jul 24, 2019

A group to share your work and latest discoveries. Discuss challenges and new developments with your professional network. 

ARTS…

• The Peoples Think Tank

50 members Latest Activity: Feb 16, 2017

The People’s Think Tank is an interdisciplinary group of problem-solvers; artists, NTW TEAM members, members of the communities of…

• Studio Cano | Photography and video services

81 members Latest Activity: Aug 15, 2017

I take headshots and portraits for actors, directors and writers. I also do marketing, productions and rehearsals shots and videos.
    Check my…

• Assembly 2013/2014/2015

71 members Latest Activity: Apr 21, 2015

We are inviting proposals from across Wales from anyone who has an idea on what subject the next National Theatre Wales Assembly should explore,…

• Brazil to Wales / Wales to Brazil

35 members Latest Activity: Jul 15, 2015

A group to discuss possible future collaborations, artistic & creative partnership.  Growing out of…

• De Gabay

64 members Latest Activity: Jun 11, 2015

Two years ago a group of Somali poets from Butetown walked into the National Theatre Wales office and said they wanted to make a…

• NTW20 - In Water I'm Weightless

69 members Latest Activity: Aug 22, 2012 Inspired by the lives of disabled and Deaf people – poetic and provocatively funny.

• The Village Social - NTW15

83 members Latest Activity: Feb 23, 2012 The evening's delights include entry into the raffle, a refreshment of your choice and a depraved orgy of blood.

• WalesLab

472 members Latest Activity: Dec 13, 2017

WalesLab is no longer receiving submission. This page is an archive and a place for dicussion on previous WaleSLab projects.

If…

• NTW07: Love Steals Us from Loneliness

106 members Latest Activity: Mar 12, 2014 This is the group for Love Steals Us from Loneliness: official tag: NTW07 …

• NTW10: The Soul Exchange

69 members Latest Activity: Jun 11, 2015 This is the group for The Soul Exchange: official tag: NTW10 …

• Velvet Ensemble

102 members Latest Activity: Apr 17, 2014 Velvet Ensemble is a theatre company with a clear vision – to develop and produce thought provoking, accessible theatre with the focus on telling…

• Technical

242 members Latest Activity: Nov 23, 2021

An official National Theatre Wales group

Technicians and Stage Managers or anybody interested in or working…

• ARC

32 members Latest Activity: Feb 28, 2013 Artists Resource Cardiff. Free artist-led site for info and listings.

• Creatives

663 members Latest Activity: Jan 30, 2023

An official National Theatre Wales group

Directors, designers, choreographers, composers, production people... A group for…

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service