Information

Creatives

An official National Theatre Wales group

Directors, designers, choreographers, composers, production people... A group for everyone who is interested in Creative Production at National Theatre Wales.

Members: 663
Latest Activity: Jan 30, 2023

Please read National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists

Before sending in any scripts or idea submissions, it is very important that you read the document below: National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists.

Guidelines for Artists

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Creatives to add comments!

Comment by Michael Kelligan on July 5, 2009 at 23:11
Glad to be part of this exciting group. If I was a big strong boy I would jump at the trip to the Netherlands. I can't understand why everyone is so against doing theatre in theatres. The Sherman arena is one in the most excitng spaces I know.
Comment by Elanor Higgins on July 1, 2009 at 2:24
Hi all,
Well RWCMDs Opera double bill opens tonight at Sherman Cymru, I'm working as Lighting design supervisor on the shows- then tomorrow start production week for WNYO Sweeny Todd as Lighting designer which should be much fun. Will be looking forward to a day of rest and fun at RWCMDs alumini BBQ 11 july - will be my first day off in 19!
Good job I love the work !!!!
Comment by steve fisher on June 30, 2009 at 3:09
hi. i'm new. 'k. cya.
Comment by National Theatre Wales on June 29, 2009 at 11:54
Hi All. Take a look at the blog post on the front page by Mathilde if you get a chance. We are offering an expense-paid visit to the Netherlands to work with the amazing PeerGroup. It's for theatre artists who have an idea that they would like to try out in an intensive 24 hour lab with this extraordinary group. In the longer term we are hoping to bring them to Wales, so who knows what this could be the start of!
Comment by National Theatre Wales on June 21, 2009 at 8:27
Hi Creative Peeps! Thanks for joining this new group. We will be using it to discuss ideas and share opportunities coming up in the NTW programme, and I hope that you will also use it to let us, and each other, know about work that you are doing. Hopefully it will be a kind of 'creative dating' service too, where directors can find designers; composers and choreographers can make eyes at each other, and other lovely stuff... Do use the discussion forum option to flag ideas and thoughts that you have. And if there's a creative party you want to invite us all to, then there's a 'group message' function too! Hurrah!

Members (663)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service