Information

Edinburgh Fringe 2013

For Welsh companies/artists performing at the Edinburgh Fringe 2013.

Members: 48
Latest Activity: Aug 29, 2013

A new group for this years Fringe. Tell us what your Fringe plans are, and share advice, information and resources.

Discussion Forum

Who wants a review?! 1 Reply

Hi!I'll be heading up to Edinburgh from the 11th till the 14th and am looking for Welsh shows to review. I already have a list of shows from Wales to review, and will be setting up a blog to do day…Continue

Started by Elin Williams. Last reply by Rhiannon White Aug 5, 2013.

All I need is a floor to sleep on! 5 Replies

Hey Guys,I didn't intend on posting this kind of thing when I joined this group but have realised it may help me.It's another accommodation post, sorry! I am doing some Front of House managing at the…Continue

Started by Rhiannon Kemp. Last reply by Rhiannon Kemp Jul 22, 2013.

Fringe Accommodation 2 Replies

Have you got your Fringe accommodation sorted yet? Volcano is still looking, so we are open to suggestions as regards sharing. We are looking for four rooms for the whole Fringe, plus the occasional…Continue

Started by Claudine Conway. Last reply by Hannah McPake May 15, 2013.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Edinburgh Fringe 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Gavin Porter on July 22, 2013 at 1:18
Hi Lisa that is also definetly on my list of things to see.
Comment by Matthew Bulgo on July 22, 2013 at 1:13
Was looking at this in the brochure just last night, Lisa. Will definitely be catching it.
Comment by Lisa Parry on July 22, 2013 at 1:04

Hi everyone,

I've been involved in an experimental project called Long Distance Affair for a while now. Basically it's a global thing. I wrote a play, it was directed in NYC and the actress is in Sydney. Other playwrights got different countries etc. I think I'm the only Welsh person involved and it's going to Edinburgh so do go if you can?! It's a whole one-on-one Skype-performance thing. Really interesting to work on. Info is here. They're all worth checking out but if you fancy seeing mine, rock up for the 1pm on 7/8/14 and ask for Australia. The actress is amazing. x

Comment by Simon Coates on July 21, 2013 at 23:32

@ Lucy - sounds great and an air conditioned theatre too, luxury!

I'll certainly let you know my plans for edinburgh. I think i'll post them on here in fact...

Comment by Lucy Rivers on July 19, 2013 at 0:59

Hi Simon, we're having a great time being back in Cardiff thanks - lovely, lively, audiences (some returning for the second and third time) and the theatre is air-conditioned!  Let me know when you're coming to see the show! 

Comment by Simon Coates on July 19, 2013 at 0:19

Hi Lucy - How's the run going in chapter. Can't wait to see it in Edinburgh - caught a glimpse of it at the NRTF in warwick and loved!!

Comment by Lucy Rivers on July 19, 2013 at 0:14

Definitely want to catch Davis Lee Morgan's show - and it's free!  Looks like Welsh Theatre and talent is going to make a big impact this fringe - can't wait to see it all.

The Bloody Ballad is on at Assembly Roxy from 31st July-25th August 7.45pm, and My Name is Sue is on at Topside Underbelly from 12th August 2pm.  Last show of The Bloody Ballad is on tonight in Chapter 8pm if anyone can't see it in Edinburgh. 

Comment by Matthew Bulgo on July 18, 2013 at 22:23
@gavinporter Great! Thanks, Gavin. I shall certainly be aiming to catch that.

@catrinrogers Brilliant! Look forward to it. Hope to catch you afterwards.

@johnmcgrath 'Mad stuff' is an understatement. I'm Tim's dancing monkey, John. He says "Dance!", I say "What style?". Hope rehearsals are going well.

@everyoneelse Look forward to seeing you all up in Edinburgh and catching your shows.
Comment by Gavin Porter on July 18, 2013 at 10:54
Hi Matt his name is David Lee Morgan and show is called Science, Love and Revolution https://www.edfringe.com/whats-on/spoken-word/science-love-and-revo...
Comment by Matthew Bulgo on July 18, 2013 at 10:47
Hi Gavin

Do you know what his show is called?

M

Members (44)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service