Information

Edinburgh Fringe 2013

For Welsh companies/artists performing at the Edinburgh Fringe 2013.

Members: 48
Latest Activity: Aug 29, 2013

A new group for this years Fringe. Tell us what your Fringe plans are, and share advice, information and resources.

Discussion Forum

Who wants a review?! 1 Reply

Hi!I'll be heading up to Edinburgh from the 11th till the 14th and am looking for Welsh shows to review. I already have a list of shows from Wales to review, and will be setting up a blog to do day…Continue

Started by Elin Williams. Last reply by Rhiannon White Aug 5, 2013.

All I need is a floor to sleep on! 5 Replies

Hey Guys,I didn't intend on posting this kind of thing when I joined this group but have realised it may help me.It's another accommodation post, sorry! I am doing some Front of House managing at the…Continue

Started by Rhiannon Kemp. Last reply by Rhiannon Kemp Jul 22, 2013.

Fringe Accommodation 2 Replies

Have you got your Fringe accommodation sorted yet? Volcano is still looking, so we are open to suggestions as regards sharing. We are looking for four rooms for the whole Fringe, plus the occasional…Continue

Started by Claudine Conway. Last reply by Hannah McPake May 15, 2013.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Edinburgh Fringe 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Gavin Porter on July 18, 2013 at 3:45

I've never heard this guy before but he is performing in Edinbrugh, hopfully I'll get to see him.

Comment by Christine Buxton on July 15, 2013 at 7:34

I like you already...

Comment by louche theatre on July 15, 2013 at 7:30

Sounds the perfect set !.....

As we're following one another at Greenside, it's obvious we should follow one another on Twitter !

Comment by Christine Buxton on July 15, 2013 at 7:26

You too! Mine's minimal set in a suitcase for rapid turnaround!  I'm on twitter if you want to follow and I'll follow back, but I don't do facebook... @ThreeWomen_ 

Comment by louche theatre on July 15, 2013 at 7:11

Hi Christine. Yep, we are on 3.00pm until 4.00pm, so you do follow us....looking forward to seeing the show !

Comment by Christine Buxton on July 15, 2013 at 7:05

Yay!

Comment by Christine Buxton on July 15, 2013 at 7:05

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to say hello and congratulations on getting a show to Edinburgh!  I'm Christine Buxton - did the MA at Atrium in 2011. I've only just joined the group because I only just signed up to the website - so if I hit any wrong buttons and send you empty emails, please forgive!  Anyway, it's timely - it looks like I'm following louche at Greenside coz I'm at 4pm all three weeks. Looking forward to meeting you! Now, how to add a comment...

Comment by louche theatre on July 15, 2013 at 6:55

Thanks Teresa.....looking forward to seeing you !

Harry x

Comment by Teresa Hennessy on July 15, 2013 at 4:31

Will do Catrin, many thanks. And Harry... thanks too for your details; I shall definitely come to see you and Louche. x 

Comment by Catrin Rogers on July 15, 2013 at 2:11

Wedi recordio cyfweliad ar BBC Radio Cymru bore ma gyda'r actores Gwawr Loader ar The Radicalisation of Bradley Manning a phwysigrwydd perfformio yng Nghaeredin - gwrandewch ar raglen Stwidio brynhawn dydd Iau am 2pm i glywed ni'n dwy.

The Radicalisation of Bradley Manning cast member Gwawr Loader and I recorded an interview for BBC Radio Cymru this morning on the importance of taking work from Wales to Edinburgh...

Members (44)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service