Information

Edinburgh Fringe 2013

For Welsh companies/artists performing at the Edinburgh Fringe 2013.

Members: 48
Latest Activity: Aug 29, 2013

A new group for this years Fringe. Tell us what your Fringe plans are, and share advice, information and resources.

Discussion Forum

Who wants a review?! 1 Reply

Hi!I'll be heading up to Edinburgh from the 11th till the 14th and am looking for Welsh shows to review. I already have a list of shows from Wales to review, and will be setting up a blog to do day…Continue

Started by Elin Williams. Last reply by Rhiannon White Aug 5, 2013.

All I need is a floor to sleep on! 5 Replies

Hey Guys,I didn't intend on posting this kind of thing when I joined this group but have realised it may help me.It's another accommodation post, sorry! I am doing some Front of House managing at the…Continue

Started by Rhiannon Kemp. Last reply by Rhiannon Kemp Jul 22, 2013.

Fringe Accommodation 2 Replies

Have you got your Fringe accommodation sorted yet? Volcano is still looking, so we are open to suggestions as regards sharing. We are looking for four rooms for the whole Fringe, plus the occasional…Continue

Started by Claudine Conway. Last reply by Hannah McPake May 15, 2013.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Edinburgh Fringe 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Catrin Rogers on July 15, 2013 at 2:07

Hi Teresa! You're on our list - looking forward to it. Keep us posted on how you get on.

Comment by louche theatre on July 15, 2013 at 1:40

Teresa ! Good work ! You're there the same week as Louche, so have put you in the diary. We're at Greenside, venue 231 at 3.00pm so no clash....hope you may pop along to ours.....see you there ! Harry x

Comment by Teresa Hennessy on July 15, 2013 at 1:32

Hello everyone. It would be great if you could add our dates and times to your already bulging diaries and pop along to see us at the Radisson on the Royal Mile; we're there 12th-17th August from 12-1pm. 'Wing it, Dusty' is the very first stage play I've written. It would be great to have your support. Thank you. Teresa x

https://www.edfringe.com/whats-on/theatre/wing-it-dusty

Comment by louche theatre on July 15, 2013 at 0:12

Thanks Catrin...hope you'll enjoy !

Comment by Catrin Rogers on July 15, 2013 at 0:08

Matthew - yay! That's brilliant news - we look forward to seeing you (and the show).

Sam - there'll be plenty of opportunity to have a catch-up, I'm sure. As and when I know of some, I'll put the details on this group, so keep an eye out (and please do the same).

Louche Theatre - thanks so much for joining the group. You're also on our list of must-sees. See you there!

Comment by louche theatre on July 14, 2013 at 20:03

Hi each, Just to let you know that Louche Theatre are performing 'The Bespoke Overcoat' for the second week, opening on 12th August at Greenside, venue 231.

Great advance ticket sales too !

http://www.louchetheatre.com

Comment by National Theatre Wales on July 14, 2013 at 2:18

Looking forward to seeing you all there!  

@matthewbulgo - I had dinner with Tim Price last night and hear you will be up to some very mad stuff!!

Comment by Matthew Bulgo on July 13, 2013 at 3:49
Comment by Sam Harding on July 13, 2013 at 3:43
Need to do a round and see all these great shows! Maybe get a gang together lol
Comment by Matthew Bulgo on July 13, 2013 at 3:41

I'll be making up the Welsh contingent in this. Looking forward to seeing lots of folk up there. It's starting to look something like a Welsh invasion this year...

http://www.traverse.co.uk/news/i’m-with-the-band-cast-announced/

Members (44)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service