Information

Edinburgh Fringe 2013

For Welsh companies/artists performing at the Edinburgh Fringe 2013.

Members: 48
Latest Activity: Aug 29, 2013

A new group for this years Fringe. Tell us what your Fringe plans are, and share advice, information and resources.

Discussion Forum

Who wants a review?! 1 Reply

Hi!I'll be heading up to Edinburgh from the 11th till the 14th and am looking for Welsh shows to review. I already have a list of shows from Wales to review, and will be setting up a blog to do day…Continue

Started by Elin Williams. Last reply by Rhiannon White Aug 5, 2013.

All I need is a floor to sleep on! 5 Replies

Hey Guys,I didn't intend on posting this kind of thing when I joined this group but have realised it may help me.It's another accommodation post, sorry! I am doing some Front of House managing at the…Continue

Started by Rhiannon Kemp. Last reply by Rhiannon Kemp Jul 22, 2013.

Fringe Accommodation 2 Replies

Have you got your Fringe accommodation sorted yet? Volcano is still looking, so we are open to suggestions as regards sharing. We are looking for four rooms for the whole Fringe, plus the occasional…Continue

Started by Claudine Conway. Last reply by Hannah McPake May 15, 2013.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Edinburgh Fringe 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Richard Corgan on July 12, 2013 at 9:40

Brilliant Catrin. I'll bring the lemonade x

Comment by Catrin Rogers on July 11, 2013 at 23:43

It's already on our must-see list, Mr Corgan. The shandy is now also on our must-do.

Comment by Gemma McAvoy on July 11, 2013 at 23:39

I will be there between 21 - 23 August and look forward to seeing as much stuff as I can squeeze in. See you then.

Comment by Richard Corgan on July 11, 2013 at 7:13

Come and have a gander at this and lets have a shandy afterwards....

http://www.pleasance.co.uk/edinburgh/events/gardening-for-the-unful...

Comment by Catrin Rogers on July 3, 2013 at 3:19

Thanks so much, Lucy. Good tip. Will keep my eyes peeled for a room for you...

Comment by Lucy Rivers on July 2, 2013 at 11:24

I can recommend Roger Graham, who is a film maker and has filmed our show and done a great trailer from my crap early footage. He's based in Cardiff but has parents near Edinburgh and may like the chance of going up to film.  Mobile is 07859 382338 and website is www.sub-real.com.   Also we are still looking for one room for 2 weeks from 29th July - 11th Aug if anyone has any ideas? 

Comment by Catrin Rogers on July 2, 2013 at 4:05

Hello all! Does anyone know of any or can recommend a good filmmaker who can film theatre productions, and who is either based in Edinburgh or will be there in Aug?

Comment by Catrin Rogers on July 1, 2013 at 2:58

Hello all! If anyone knows of any rooms available in Edinburgh - even if just for one night - do mention them on here. I know of several journalists who are chomping at the bit to report on Welsh talent at the Fringe, but who are struggling to find some accommodation...

Comment by Catrin Rogers on June 25, 2013 at 23:17

Me again.

Some friends of mine in Edinburgh have put their flat up for rent during the festival. It's a really lovely one-bed flat (with a sofabed) in a central location. If anyone's still looking for a place to stay, do check it out: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/1308916

Comment by Catrin Rogers on June 23, 2013 at 22:53

Thanks for the updates, both - sounds fab. We'll add you to our list of shows to catch while we're up there too.

Members (44)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service