Information

Edinburgh Fringe 2013

For Welsh companies/artists performing at the Edinburgh Fringe 2013.

Members: 48
Latest Activity: Aug 29, 2013

A new group for this years Fringe. Tell us what your Fringe plans are, and share advice, information and resources.

Discussion Forum

Who wants a review?! 1 Reply

Hi!I'll be heading up to Edinburgh from the 11th till the 14th and am looking for Welsh shows to review. I already have a list of shows from Wales to review, and will be setting up a blog to do day…Continue

Started by Elin Williams. Last reply by Rhiannon White Aug 5, 2013.

All I need is a floor to sleep on! 5 Replies

Hey Guys,I didn't intend on posting this kind of thing when I joined this group but have realised it may help me.It's another accommodation post, sorry! I am doing some Front of House managing at the…Continue

Started by Rhiannon Kemp. Last reply by Rhiannon Kemp Jul 22, 2013.

Fringe Accommodation 2 Replies

Have you got your Fringe accommodation sorted yet? Volcano is still looking, so we are open to suggestions as regards sharing. We are looking for four rooms for the whole Fringe, plus the occasional…Continue

Started by Claudine Conway. Last reply by Hannah McPake May 15, 2013.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Edinburgh Fringe 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Sam Harding on June 22, 2013 at 23:06
Hey Catrin - the company I'm with is doing two shows, I'm currently just in one. Its called THIS WAS YOUR LIFE and we're on in Justatonic. In a nutshell its a musical comedy where a man dies and goes to limbo which is a reality TV show interviewing him and the people he's met in his life t at the end the audience decide wether he goes to hevan or hell. Ooooh lol.

We've already done it at the brighton and stratford upon-avon fringe seftivals and had really good responses. We're on at 9.30pm so if you fancy a giggle after a long day then it'd b awesome to see you.
Lemme know if you wanna come along and would love to hear about any really good shows you see up there. I can already recomend Theatre Témoin - The Fantasist. Saw it in Brighton... INCREDIBLE!
Comment by Iain Goosey on June 22, 2013 at 22:21

Sue Timms is back at this years Festival as well! The award-winning My Name is Sue returns by special invite, four years after its debut, in a co-production with Underbelly Productions.

12th-26th Aug, the Topside - Bristo Square

https://www.underbelly.co.uk/node/3083914

Comment by Catrin Rogers on June 18, 2013 at 4:36

Hi Sam - please tell me more about your two shows. Are you performing in them? I'll make a note for us to come and see you.

And yes, please do all of you send your press releases to Paul. He's fantastically supportive of Welsh talent, so let him know what you're up to!

Comment by Paul Griffiths on May 31, 2013 at 8:29

if you have any press releases, relating to Welsh companies or performers at this year's festival, please send them my way! diolch paulpesda@hotmail.co.uk

Comment by Sam Harding on May 7, 2013 at 10:05

Sam Bloody Ballad in Chapter.... BRILLIANT! Not a Welsh company but I'm From Cardiff and if you fancy seeing some silly fun and cheesy new musical comedy we're up with 2. Check out http://www.quitenicetheatre.co.uk/ would be great to see some more Welsh faces up there and give some support both ways. :D

Comment by Simon Coates on May 1, 2013 at 3:57

Fab - i'll be making my way around as many of the welsh shows as possible. I've seen Bloody Ballad before and really enjoyed. Great that they are going to be there!

Comment by Claudine Conway on May 1, 2013 at 3:46

@Simon - I know Gagglebabble are up there with Bloody Ballad, and the RWCMD will be running Venue 13. All for a bit of a takeover...

Comment by Simon Coates on May 1, 2013 at 3:42

Does anyone know how many companies from Wales will be up there this year? Feels like we could be taking over?!

Comment by Catrin Rogers on May 1, 2013 at 3:25

Hi Claud!

Ours isn't sorted yet, but when it is we'll let you know. Very, very excited to be there with you... 

Members (44)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service