Information

London Welsh Theatre makers.

A group for welsh actors, writers and directors based in London who want to share knowledge, skills, handy hints and who may be interested  in collaborating in Theatre making. 

Members: 32
Latest Activity: Jan 15, 2023

Discussion Forum

Can you hear me running?

http://https://www.pleasance.co.uk/event/can-you-hear-me-running#overviewHi all, if any of you…Continue

Started by Louise Breckon - Richards Sep 28, 2016.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of London Welsh Theatre makers. to add comments!

Comment by Gethin Alderman on June 29, 2013 at 11:08

The Prudencia Hart show sounds great.  Definitely worth a look.  If there are tickets available would it be worth discussing a night to go, maybe as an initial foray into sharing/collaborating/supporting/etc?  Venue seems appropriate...

Lisa: how are you doing with finding that final theatre company?  If you're still searching I know a couple to which I could suggest this to see if they're interested.

Comment by Louise Breckon - Richards on June 28, 2013 at 2:47

That's great Lisa. Hope having this group helps  you to find what you need. On another note, saw Chimerica last week at the Almeida, well worth seeing, and its transferring to the Harold Pinter Theatre soon. Lucy Kirkwood's script is fantastic ,adventurous and bold and the production has some great performances. Next on my list is to book 'The strange undoing of Prudencia Hart' at the London Welsh centre in july. Think it's already been to Cardiff directed by Wils Wilson who recently worked on Neon neon so looking forward to it.

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on June 22, 2013 at 0:10

Hi Louise and everyone!  Definitely a good idea and also perfect timing. 

I'm doing a project with Iris Theatre at the beginning of September and we're looking for a London based Theatre Company to join 4 others for a - slightly mad - day long production of 'The Hunting of the Snark' on 1st September.  The company would need to produce a maximum 10 minutes worth of material including all the text for one specific section of the poem.

If anyone's interested and would like to know more send me an email (lisawellsturner@gmail.com) and I'll send you the details.  Depending on the outcome of an ACE application there'll either be a budget of £450 and rehearsal space provided for companies or a £50 fee and lots of love and emotional support!

Comment by Louise Breckon - Richards on June 20, 2013 at 23:48

Hi all. Thanks for joining. Thought it would be useful to have a network down this way for any up and coming projects that people want to work/collaborate on or just to share events.

Comment by Gethin Alderman on June 20, 2013 at 12:21

Great idea Louise

Members (32)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service