NoThing Out Of Place

Information

NoThing Out Of Place

because we are currently working on making a radio version of a play by Tawfiq Al Hakim - Not A Thing Out Of Place (Kull Shay'fi Mahallih). Produced by NTW Team, with support from Radio Cardiff and Wales Millennium Centre

Members: 14
Latest Activity: Jul 31, 2013

Discussion Forum

NoThing Out Of Place

is there any meeting before Tuesday please or can any one give me an update about last Tuesday pleasethanks .Continue

Started by AKA king Fissher Mar 15, 2013.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of NoThing Out Of Place to add comments!

Comment by Devinda De Silva on July 31, 2013 at 23:53

Its been a while but Not A Thing Out Of Place will be broadcast tonight at 8.40 on Radio Cardiff. Well worth the wait.

Comment by Niyaz Saghari on April 2, 2013 at 22:55

Comment by Robert Gwyn Davin on April 1, 2013 at 7:32

You are VERY talented! Shine. We all loved the blogs.

Comment by Niyaz Saghari on April 1, 2013 at 7:16

Villagers! Villagers! Bring your Drums and Flutes :-)

Let’s keep in touch and do exciting projects again. I feel strange not having another meeting next week.

I am not talented really. It’s just the small camera makes you less visible. I will edit the mini documentary and hope I will deserve compliments:)

Comment by Robert Gwyn Davin on April 1, 2013 at 6:55

Niyaz. These short films are testament of your huge talent. The sensitive way you photographed & videoed the whole rehearsals, and to do it almost invisibly, but always with grace and your wonderful humour, clearly shows that it was you who emerged as the star of this production. 

It was an honour and a pleasure to meet all you guys, and be part of this crazy but joyful world of this play by Tawfiq Al Hakim. Enjoyed every second of the rehearsals (not the recording) over the past few weeks, and will miss them and you.

Be well,

Peace be with you.

Shalom.

Robert

Comment by Aleksandra Nikolajev Jones on March 31, 2013 at 0:50
Wonderful people, I was a feeling I am at home. Thank you for that and keep in touch.
Comment by Niyaz Saghari on March 31, 2013 at 0:48

Comment by Niyaz Saghari on March 31, 2013 at 0:46

Comment by john norton on March 29, 2013 at 2:28

love that water melon shave

Comment by Aleksandra Nikolajev Jones on March 28, 2013 at 22:41
Niyaz, you are camera master, invisible but here.xx

Members (13)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service