Information

NTW12: Mundo Paralelo

This is the group for Mundo Paralelo: official tag: NTW12
View all blog posts about Mundo Paralelo

Members: 58
Latest Activity: Nov 27, 2012

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Live results for ntw12 around the web

Loading… Loading feed

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of NTW12: Mundo Paralelo to add comments!

Comment by Mathilde Lopez on December 12, 2009 at 11:03
In Vitro will be at The Round House in London 6 to 14 April.
They are great.
Comment by James Doyle-Roberts on December 12, 2009 at 8:42
Stewart.
Cirque Baroque's Candides show and their workshops were the catalyst for me starting a career in circus. It was a great show however, I remember that there was quite a large cast, all of whom could act, dance had a high skill level in at least two or three circus disciplines which I think, is key to realising any kind of theatrically slanted circus work. The creative team must have a LOT of options when it comes to staging.

Do you have any more info about Archaos' visit?
James
Comment by stewart mcgill on December 11, 2009 at 23:58
In the UK the concept of theatre circus is now becoming overused and quite predictable.It will be a tough task to reinvent the potential for the NFS departure into a new idea of how to develop the work.A while back Cirque Baroque did a quite amazing job on Candides which did manage to create something highly original....of course NFS Immortal/Tabu are great pieces but where next and what material can be applied...? the key issue,for me,has to be the structure of the creative team and who is to head the project in artistic role......Archaos bring their latest experiment In Vitro over here in Spring which-I hope-will prove a new departure for ideas and potential routes.
Guess the project here has everything going for it......
i watch with anticipation.
Comment by stewart mcgill on November 13, 2009 at 6:21
This is very exciting.......guess the real excitement will come when creative team emerge.Be good to see how NFS translate the concept to theatre.Last year they opened Curve with on stage 'take'on their work....was great as a taster for what may emerge.Good planning ahead,I guess
Comment by Tom Beardshaw on November 12, 2009 at 16:01

Members (53)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service