National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Devinda De Silva on November 21, 2011 at 23:00

We are looking for freelance performers for our new Assembly project. You can find out more here

Comment by abdul shayek on November 15, 2011 at 6:03

Hi all National Theatre Wales has a R&D sharing this Friday in Rhayader, if anyone is interested in coming along please let us know.

Comment by Brent Morgan on November 14, 2011 at 12:00

OK guys so TEAM Swansea are taking Scratch That Itch on tour with the aim to get more interaction between TEAM in it's various different locations. First stop is going to be in Cardiff on Wednesday November 30th, 7.30 - 9.30 pm at Milgi Lounge, City Road. Anyone who is interested in taking part please email letmescratchthatitch@gmail.com. The night will be free and I hope to see you there. The night is an opportunity for people to show work in the early stages of development and to get feedback in a relaxed friendly environment. Pass the message on.

Comment by ryan james nolan on November 9, 2011 at 4:15

The date is set... our first workshop for Hole In The Wall's new project will be happening on the 26th of November in the Newport University's New City Campus....
If you want to talk about your home, go an a little trip through your mind, want to meet nice people and have a little bit of fun, please let us know.
We will provide lunch and can cover travel. absolutely anyone is welcome, from any area, not just newport people.
We are more than looking forward to meeting and working with you.. let the game begin....

Comment by Anna Poole on November 7, 2011 at 4:57

Hi everyone!

I am looking for an aspiring director who is available tomorrow from 6.30!

Empty Pocket Theatre are planing to host a script swap at 10 feet tall at the end of the month or the start of December and we are a director down. This is where we will get 5 writers and 5 directors together for one night to discuss ideas and thoughts. The directors will then have 3-4 weeks to create a piece of theatre that will be showcased either in undertone or up stairs in 10ft.

If anybody is up to the challenge we need someone asap!

please contact emptypockettheatre@gmail.com

Cheers

Comment by Merel Prescott on November 4, 2011 at 10:38
As Christina said, Newport has been very quiet.  We're hoping to change all that and are having a meeting on Wednesday 9th November at The PostPort Office.  Feeling quietly optimistic that once TEAM members get together something wonderful will happen :-)
Comment by terry chinn on November 2, 2011 at 2:36

Hi

Neath Little Theatre is looking for input into their regular Thursday evening club nights.The session could take the form of a performance,reading, skill sharing workshop,whatever...

John Mcgrath has agreed to do something in the new year,and I will be giving a -design for performance workshop - asap.It was amazing to visit Neath Little Theatre again after so many years,the space is great to work in,I know because I was a teenager staging stuff there many years ago,it was so good to see my old mentors again still nurturing and creating space to work.

I'm on a Swansea project until March so I'll be visiting NLT and my family pretty regularly,if anyone can volunteer a Thursday evening  that would be very much appreciated ,thanks Terry

Comment by Anna Poole on October 24, 2011 at 5:29

Hi all,

Just to keep you updated with Word4Word at the moment! We are holding a mini event on Sunday in St Davids Literature Lounge as part of Literature Wales. We have ten slots filled up literally over night plus the fantastic Mab Jones headlining and Mark Blayney Stuart as our MC. If anyone is free and fancies popping on down to support us we are there from 1.30pm. It should be a nice afternoon and a perfect way to cure any Sunday blues or hangovers!

Word4Word is a platform for writers to come together and perform pieces of their writing in response to a theme within a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The theme for Sunday is Journeys, come and see what everyone has come up with or get in touch if you want to get involved! We would love to have more TEAM members helping out.

Anna

Anna

Comment by Christina Handke on October 23, 2011 at 12:31

Hi everyone, I thought I'd give you a little update on what is happening in Newport... We have been silent but actually, it is bubbling underneath the surface... ;)

So...in the beginning of next year Hole In The Wall Theatre will stage the new Project called 'Home'. It will be a site specific performance in Newport based on the question 'What is Home?' and 'What and who did you leave behind?'. At the moment Ryan and me are looking for people to participate in our workshops in order to get as many ideas and questions together as possible.. So if any of you wants to participate please let us know.

For a little bit of more information you can also check out our website:

http://holeinthewalltheatre.com/projects.html

Please get in touch, if you want to talk about your home, if you have questions, a story to tell or simply want to go on a little journey back to where it all began...

We will keep you all updated with photos, videos and blogposts...

Hope everyone is well. What are you guys up to? Would love to hear what you brilliant TEAM-Members are planning and doing.

Christina

Comment by ryan james nolan on October 22, 2011 at 0:59

hey all :)

just thought id give you all something to read.

Went to see The Village Social last night and found it absolutely amazing. very well written in my opinion and it really drew me in. if anyone is thinking about going to see it then my advice is please do. its a gruesome musical which manages to make you laugh the whole way through. a brilliant mix from my view. really hope you all get a chance to see it!

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service