Information

Scratch that Itch

I would like to talk about going back to Scratch. We have decided to launch a Scratch theatre event offering an opportunity to theatre companies, performers and writers to show pieces of work in the very early stages of development.

Supported by NTW TEAM

Members: 127
Latest Activity: May 15, 2015

Scratch That Itch!

Scratch That Itch nights aim to give people a chance to share ideas with others and get feedback in a relaxed friendly atmosphere. It is not Britain’s got talent you wont be given feedback by a panel of judges only by those who chose to approach you to discuss your piece or those who you approach and ask or perhaps some one will leave you a note in your feedback book.

Scratch That Itch is supported by NTW TEAM. If you are interested in taking part in future events or would like us to come to your town please email:- letmescratchthatitch@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you all soon

Brent

Check out the vid of past events

Discussion Forum

What day of th eweek is best for Scratch?

So a problem I have when booking an event is finding the best day to book for the event so hit me back with some ideas. Next one will be some point after July 7th.Continue

Started by Brent Morgan Jun 6, 2013.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Scratch that Itch to add comments!

Comment by Ellen Morris on November 24, 2012 at 1:42

Can you please tell me where the next session will be taking place and what time?

Thanks

Ellen

Comment by Brent Morgan on November 12, 2012 at 12:51

Next Scratch That Itch is Wednesday December 12th any aspiring bloggers or journalists please get in touch. If people would like to perform at the night please email letmescratchthatitch@gmail.com max slot length 10mins.

Comment by Brent Morgan on October 15, 2012 at 0:05
Not to sure yet maybe on the run up to Christmas?
Comment by Rowena Louise Bernice Scurlock on October 14, 2012 at 23:45

When is the next one?

Comment by Justin Teddy Cliffe on August 30, 2012 at 23:42

Hello! I'm actually being amazingly rude here, and I hope you'll forgive me. I'm plugging an opportunity!

I'm currently programming The Riverfront Theatre's sister Venue "John Frost's Submarine" (A submarine we're going to build and programme work in in John Frost Square Newport) and I'm looking for comedians, solo performers, sketch groups, theatre companies with comedy shows, bands, tributes or anything performance funny! Weather your performance is 10mins or 2hours, well polished or currently unperformed let me know about it! No stipulations, to restrictions, just apply!

If your interested get in touch by emailing: tinshedtheatre@gmx.com and putting in the subject bar "John Frosts Submarine"

Cheers!

Sorry Brent, but you gotta help a brother out!

Comment by Kelsey Richards on August 30, 2012 at 1:22

Loved the last event, looking forward to this one!

Comment by Brent Morgan on August 30, 2012 at 1:07

Spaces are filling up fast for this scratch get in touch a.s.a.p to avoid dissapointment.

Comment by Brent Morgan on August 23, 2012 at 15:02

Next Scratch That Itch happening on Oct 4th 7.30-9.30 Monkey Bar Swansea.

If you would like a slot email letmescratchthatitch@gmail.com. Slots will be no longer than 10 mins.

Comment by Brent Morgan on June 6, 2012 at 4:30

Bollocks to poverty are looking for a MC for Beach Break this year. As payment you would receive a free ticket for the festival, there might also be a small fee but this would be arranged between you and the charity organising the tent. Your role would be to keep the crowd lively while people are eating sheep testicles to raise money for the charity as well as a few other things I think. If your interested please get in touch a.s.a.p I think you would be required June 15th-17th.

Comment by Rowena Louise Bernice Scurlock on May 10, 2012 at 2:01

It went really well, I really enjoyed myself. I hope there is another one soon!

Members (123)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service