WalesLab: On Loss, Family and Memory

Information

WalesLab: On Loss, Family and Memory

A group for all those involved in, interested by and curious about the WalesLab projects initiated during the company's residency at the Park and Dare Theatre, Treorchy (Oct 2013)

They are:

'Slideshow' - Catherine Dyson

'The Old Man' - Tin Shed Theatre

'The Ballad of Ivor Jones' Nerea Martinez de Lecea and Michele Woodey as Found&Lost

'Re-imagining Llanbedrog' - Rebecca Louise Collins

Members: 9
Latest Activity: Jun 26, 2014

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of WalesLab: On Loss, Family and Memory to add comments!

Comment by Justin Teddy Cliffe on December 3, 2013 at 23:54

Thought I'd share our Pinterest Board.

It's basically a storage space for found images and video, specifically online, I don't feel it's necessarily the best format for this kind of thing, but it's really accessible and works great of different various mobile technologies. It's a way for us as a group of three (four) to post snippets of ideas and inspirations.

Might be of use to someone collaborating with someone based in another country, for instance, :)

http://www.pinterest.com/tinshedtheatre/the-old-man/

Justin

Comment by National Theatre Wales on December 3, 2013 at 7:38

Great to hear you WalesLabbers have formed this group online. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

Comment by Justin Teddy Cliffe on December 2, 2013 at 22:51

The image was taken at Usk Castle, I was stood at the bottom of a drum tower which was overgrown with plant life. This is taken looking upward toward the sky.

Justin

Comment by Rebecca Louise Collins on December 1, 2013 at 23:21

Happy to go with that image people. 

Happy Monday

Comment by Simon Coates on December 1, 2013 at 23:12

Great image Justin - where was it taken?

Comment by Nerea Martinez de Lecea on November 30, 2013 at 3:02

Thanks Justin! I'm happy to go with any image, if the group would like to use a F&L image, thats fine too. X

Comment by Justin Teddy Cliffe on November 29, 2013 at 23:05

Hey Nerea,

Awesome looking at your Facebook link. Some strong images there.

Fantastic to all be assembled... Well almost. As far as Tin Shed goes it's just me at the moment. Georgina has a NTW Community account, but Antonio does not, as he is semi-computer-literate, but we'll put some time aside next week and I'll show him the ropes.

Might I suggest at this point we find some sort of image for this  group? It feels foreign and strange right now, so a little personalising would be nice.

Following my brief discussion with Simon the other night about finding an image I'd like to throw this one onto the table:

It's an image I took two days ago that I love but have no use for... I don't mind if someone conjures something more relevant. Some of Nerea's images from her link below might be relevant?! I don't know.

Really looking forward to following the development of each strand here.

Mucho,

Justin

Comment by Nerea Martinez de Lecea on November 28, 2013 at 14:07

Hi all, to give you a flavour of our project, I'll start things off with a sample of visual research for Found&Lost's project 'The Ballad of Ivor Jones' X 

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.508729699220991.1073741851...

Members (9)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service