Information

Workout

National Theatre Wales TEAM Workout first took place in July 2013.  It's an open event where anyone can bring an idea they're working on and find space and people to help them out for a few hours. 

Blogs with more information can be found below.  Join the group if you'd like to be kept updated.  Hope to see you soon.

Supported by NTW TEAM

Members: 103
Latest Activity: Feb 13, 2017

NEXT NTW TEAM WORKOUT SOUTH WALES DATES:

Blog here.

Newport - 17th January Event page here

Cardiff - 21st February Event page here

NTW TEAM Workout is evolving ... and needs YOU!!!

Discussion Forum

Lifts for Bangor... 2 Replies

Hi everyoneThis is for those of you heading to Workout in Bangor on the 30th November. If anyone's driving and has space for a passenger do answer this. We'll be glad to pay travel expenses in…Continue

Started by Lisa Wells-Turner. Last reply by Kama Roberts Nov 28, 2014.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Workout to add comments!

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on June 30, 2014 at 21:52
Thanks Kate! Looking forward to the next one and seeing where all the projects have got too. Roll on the 9th.
Comment by Katie-anna Whiting on June 30, 2014 at 8:43

Sunday was fantastic. Lovely people, great ideas! Thank you Lisa and the 'Workout' team x

Comment by James Robert Auheb on June 26, 2014 at 10:54

Hi Lovely Workout Members!

I'm here to give a shout out to a new group on the NTW community - Theatre Playgroup. Theatre Playgroup is a new project supported by TEAM and WMC.

It will take place over 6 weeks, beginning in September and will be an opportunity for Actors, Directors and Writers and.. well anyone else.. to read a published play, discuss, workshop and rehearse sections and then devise new work based on an element of the published work and share it at the WMC...

Interested? Want to find out more? 

Join the group..

Theatre Playgroup

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on June 18, 2014 at 3:33

No worries Isabelle.  Hopefully we'll see you in August!

Comment by Isabelle Paige on June 17, 2014 at 10:00

Hi Lisa, I'm afraid I can't make the next one, which is a shame as I live in Cardiff so it would have been convenient! Hope it goes well and fingers crossed I'll make the one in August xx

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on June 17, 2014 at 1:14

Oh a ps to this too.  Anyone who wants to make it but is struggling with transport let me know.  We can sort this!

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on June 17, 2014 at 0:12

Hi all.  NTW TEAM Workout is now less than two weeks away!  Woo-hoo!!! 

Anyone planning on attending who hasn't let me know can you drop me a line?  Email address is lisawellsturner@gmail.com - we have a very exciting list of people and projects.  Come along and get involved!

Comment by Simon Coates on June 3, 2014 at 23:32

Hi Everyone

Mike Pearson is holding some really great workshops called 'Making Performance 1974/2014' at the end of June and beginning of July.

In Chapter.

FREE.

Go here.

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on May 28, 2014 at 1:19

Hey everyone.  Sorry for the sudden deluge of invites.  Blog re-launching Workout is above along with the details for the 3 dates (29th June, 9th August, 6th September).  Any queries do let me know.  Hopefully see lots of you soon!  Lisa

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on May 16, 2014 at 22:22

Hi everyone.  Looks like the next Workout session will be in Cardiff on June 29th. More details coming up very soon!  There's some exciting changes ahead...

Members (99)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service