Writers

An official National Theatre Wales group

Writers who want to be part of National Theatre Wales, share ideas, get feedback from each other, and hear about opportunities

Load Previous Comments
  • Andy Evans

Has anyone written/produced a play about Cardiff Bay since its redevelopment? I am trying to find a play to compare to two older plays set before the redevelopment. Any help would be appreciated.

• Yasmin Williams

MAKE IT! - RCT EMERGING ARTIST NETWORK
    • Make It! is a programme for RCT based emerging artists aged 18-29, funded by ACW. The Make It! programme is partnered with 16 arts organisations and creative freelancers across Rhondda Cynon Taff and beyond. 🎭🎤🎨🩰📝🎸🎬
    • Make It! will be hosting regular Networking Events where emerging artists can connect with other emerging artists as well as the Make It! partners.
    • The first ever Make It! Networking Event is coming up on the 5th of April, at the Park and Dare in Treorchy, 18:30 - 20:30. Follow the link to find out more and RSVP
    Pop me a message if you have any Q's yasminwilliams96@gmail.com 👋
  • Yasmin Williams

Commissions for Emerging Artists aged 18-30 in Rhondda Cynon Taff

• for creatives of any and all disciplines!
    • apply for a pot of money to make work!
    • join us at Make It! Commission Workshop to find out how...

Wednesday 8th February, 5:30 - 8:30pm, The Factory, Porth, CF39 9PP

Follow the link for more details and to reserve your spot: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/make-it-commission-workshop-tickets-...

Feel free to email me yasminwilliams96@gmail.com if you have questions!