A blog post by National Theatre Wales was featured

"The dreams are like ancient scripture, we treat them reverently. These are fragments of peoples subconscious" - Emily Laurens

Dream a Little Dream For Me by Emily LaurensI have been living with dreams for 3 weeks now. Other peoples dreams. I dream about dreams. Other peoples nightmares have given me nightmares. In Wales May…See More
2 hours ago
A blog post by Anastacia Ackers was featured

Connection in The Time of COVID

Hi this is Anastacia Ackers here, the new creative associate for NTW TEAM…See More
4 hours ago
Anastacia Ackers posted a blog post

Connection in The Time of COVID

Hi this is Anastacia Ackers here, the new creative associate for NTW TEAM…See More
yesterday
National Theatre Wales posted a blog post

"The dreams are like ancient scripture, we treat them reverently. These are fragments of peoples subconscious" - Emily Laurens

Dream a Little Dream For Me by Emily LaurensI have been living with dreams for 3 weeks now. Other peoples dreams. I dream about dreams. Other peoples nightmares have given me nightmares. In Wales May…See More
yesterday
Sophie Lewis commented on Naomi Chiffi's group Resources: A Creative Curriculum
"Cynffig Comprehensive School in Bridgend have taken part in Go Tell The Bees Sunflower make and have shared their fab creations!…"
yesterday
Lawrence Quilty posted a blog post

COVIDEO Episode Two: GAIA Now Online

At the border of a near-future Britain ravaged by climate collapse, a desperate refugee/outlaw/partisan is interrogated over his actions through the early 2020s, accused of Past Crimes Against…See More
Wednesday
A blog post by Sophie Lewis was featured

Go Tell The Bees Sunflowers Bloom!

It's been a wonderful week seeing the responses to Go Tell The Bees Mission 1 – our sunflower make!On Wednesday, Key Stage 3 pupils at Cynffig Comprehensive School in Bridgend celebrated World Bee…See More
Tuesday
Sophie Lewis commented on National Theatre Wales's group National Theatre Wales TEAM
"Diolch yn fawr i Cynffig Comprehensive am eich cyfranogiad yn Go Tell The Bees Cenhadaeth 1. Thank you very much to Cynffig Comprehensive for taking part in our Go Tell the Bees Sunflower…"
May 22
Sophie Lewis posted a blog post

Go Tell The Bees Sunflowers Bloom!

It's been a wonderful week seeing the responses to Go Tell The Bees Mission 1 – our sunflower make!On Wednesday, Key Stage 3 pupils at Cynffig Comprehensive School in Bridgend celebrated World Bee…See More
May 22
Profile IconElen Mair Thomas and Teleri Hughes joined National Theatre Wales Community
May 22