All Graig Du Theatre Players Pages (108)

Gwillym Pen Pwyll's Stories - Graig du Theatre Players

Here is another haunting tale of Gwillym Pen Pwyll’s that tells of the death of a farmer and how he longs to join his dead wife in the otherworld of Celtic belief. Death comes to us all. That is th… View »

The Unknown Girl - Graig Du Theatre Players

This rather curious play is another that interests me. Filled with loathing for his weaknesses, James Milner suffers a crisis that undermines everything he thought to be true. "Is it a fair world?",… View »

Hitchcock and Me - Graig Du Theatre Players

Ian is a quiet, sensitive fifteen-year-old boy who would never show anger if provoked. His friends despaired of him when he was bullied and did not respond. The teachers at his school knew he was in… View »

Mother Die - Graig Du Theatre Players

“I have tried to face the world and it rejected me. “ These were the last words written in the diary of Shelia Calfrey, a pretty nineteen-year-old, who lived above a well-to-do restaurant, in a fash… View »

The Foreign Field - Graig Du Theatre Players

Johnny Strickland is dying of pancreatic cancer. The palliative nurse, with her sour expression, reminds him of Irma Grese, the SS guard at Ravensbrook concentration camp, for her atrocious bedside… View »

The Door Marked Winter - Graig Du Theatre Players

This enthralling play for children is another under consideration by the players. "On St Swithin's Day, if the rains come to our apple orchids, the trees will be christened." Jessica, a nine-year-ol… View »

Dracula Undead - Graig Du Theatre Players

This intriguing play, written by Paul Clements, surmises that Bram Stoker's Dracula was based on actual events. Jonathan Harker, a pseudonym, is living with his wife Mina in relative obscurity in Wi… View »

A Solitary Leper - Graig Du Theatre Players

The mystery of the fate of Sir John Franklin’s expedition to discover the Northwest Passage in 1845 has intrigued many. The last sighting of the ships Erebus and Terror was on July 26th, 1845. They… View »

Solstice - Graig Du Theatre Players

Angela Deakin's play is about loneliness and how the past is never forgotten. The house at the end of the street is occupied by an old woman. No-one can recall seeing her, or recalling her name. She… View »

Mr. Home & Mr. Browning - Graig Du Theatre Players

This unusual one-act play, written by Melanie Adare, is another work under consideration. Daniel Dunglas Home was the foremost physical medium of the Victorian era. He had his major detractors, but… View »

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service