I'm an arts enthusiast with an attention to detail.
A multi-disciplinary arts programmer, producer and project manager with a wealth of experience producing performing arts and cultural events and leading creative teams in arts organisations, public events and festivals.
K E Y S K I L L S
- Event production management
- Artist development, programming and curation
- Technical planning, risk assessments, contractual and other documents
- Highly expereinced project manager with strong organisational and planning abilities
- Budget development and financial control
- Logistics and scheduling for complex projects
- Strategic planning and problem-solving
Projects I’m working on:
- Redhouse Cymru, Programme Manager
- NoFit State, Development Assistant
- Gemma Prangle, Dances I made on my Bathroom Floor
- Sweetshop Revolution, BeautifuL
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!