Within the workshop, we are interested to hear your thoughts on potential models to support artist/ producer/ sector development (eg an information service, a producing agency, or located producing hubs) plus have time to hear wider concerns, questions and issues with Lottery funding for the arts in Wales.
Bursaries of £60 are available on request (eg childcare or access costs, loss of earnings, travel).
Sessions will be held:
- Fri 8th Nov, 10am-1pm, National Theatre Wales office
- Tues 12th Nov, 10am-1pm, online session (via zoom/ Skype; no more than six people)
- Thurs 21st Nov, 6.30-9.30pm, Wales Millennium Centre
- Mon 2nd Dec, 6.30-9.30pm, online session (via zoom/ Skype; no more than six people)
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL and places and bursaries are first come first served.
Email lauradraneassoc[at]gmail.com stating:
- Your name and phone number
- Which session you want to attend?
* NTW, 8th Nov morning
* Online session, 12th Nov morning
* WMC, 21st Nov, evening
* Online session, 2nd Dec, evening
- And if requesting £60 bursary: state very short reason (eg travel, loss of earnings, access or childcare costs): plus bank account name (eg S.Smith), bank name (eg Lloyds), sort code and account number