Key roles and tasks:
- Prior to rehearsals, ensure the creative production team are supported to deliver on time; get –in and out of the Oriel and attend some rehearsals. Get in and out of Memo Theatre for production days as required.
- Download, input and operate Q-Lab during rehearsals. Competent knowledge of Q lab is essential.
- Liaise with the Artistic Director to source the necessary technical equipment (hire or purchase). A budget is available for agreed technical hires and purchases and sundries.
- Liaise with the Producer to ensure the overall production budget is within agreed limits and to provide regular financial updates including quotes for proposed purchases as may be requested.
- Liaise with chief technician (or equivalent) at touring venues to ensure arrangements are in place for get-in, performances and get-out and that tech support and tech spec are adequate.
- Provide venues with lighting pre-rig and other company information as requested.
- Research and source van hire for touring; With van, collect sets and props from our lock up; stage manage/technical manage shows on tour; return set, props and van.
- Following the tour, check all equipment/sets and store safely in our lock up, return hires.
Early Feb: Liaise with technicians at touring theatres
Early Mar: Repaint set as necessary and source technical equipment
21 Mar – 8 Apr (P/T): Production preparation and rehearsals at the Memo Arts Centre. Ensuring the set is delivered to the Memo ready for rehearsals on 22 March. Attend some rehearsals as agreed
11 Apr – 16 Apr (F/T): Rehearsals followed by production days in the Theatre
18 Apr– 20 Jun: Tour
To discuss the role and register interest please contact Bombastic’s Producer Anna Holmes: firstname.lastname@example.org