Creative Apprenticeships information, networking and CPD event
Wednesday 27th November 2013
The Gate Arts Centre
• Thinking of employing a young person?
• Could you benefit from extra capacity and skills in your team?
• Do you have entry level positions that you would like to fill?
• Looking for a way to up-skill your staff?
• Could you employ an apprentice but want to find out more about it?
If the answer is yes, come along to our day at the Gate Arts Centre to find out more about apprenticeships and get some free CPD in recruitment and selection.
Outline of the day:
11am-1pm: Networking and information session including buffet lunch
• Meet representatives from Cardiff and Vale College, Careers Wales and Creative & Cultural Skills for advice and guidance on apprenticeships.
• Find out about costs, funding and processes of employing an apprentice and learn more about the courses in Live Events and Promotions and Cultural Venue Operations.
• Meet the apprentices currently working at The Gate Arts Centre and find out more about their experiences.
Free training in recruitment and selection from Arts & Business Cymru
Registration for the event is essential as places are limited
Please click on this link to book https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9LY5XLH
Venue details: The Gate Arts Centre, Keppoch St, Roath, CF24 3JW
For directions visit, http://www.thegate.org.uk/about/findus/
Parking spaces can be made available on the day, please state on the booking form if you need parking.
For more information about the event, contact Dienka Hines, Apprenticeship Manager, Wales.
Dienka.firstname.lastname@example.org, 02920 444195
Add a Comment