An inspiring, two-week residency in response to climate change. We are looking for adventurous and collaborative artists from different artistic disciplines and all at different stages of their careers to attend and take part.
With one week left before we close Egin to applications, here are my top reasons to apply…
- It's an opportunity to reflect on and discover new ways of thinking about climate change and our place within the change that is occurring, on a global level.
- You'll be part of an inspiring group of artists from Wales and elsewhere
- You'll spend time around academics, farmers, scientists, and everyday experts to understand a local to global context
- There will be time to discuss, reflect and make new work
- You'll be inspired to try new things and work in new ways
- You'll be in a truly stunning part of the world - Snowdonia National Park
- There will be great, fresh vegetarian food.
- We'll look after you.
Give it a pop.