The last Feel Good of 2016 and as I write this and reflect over the year we've had (and what a year it's been) I write this with excitement for what the future holds not just for me but for each and every one of you.
We don't know what the future holds and that's exciting because it's our duty to mould it into the future we want for ourselves.
Dreams, ambitions, goals they are all the building blocks of success. Your own success. If it's one thing that I want you to take away into 2017 it's that no dream is too stupid or too small or even too insignificant. Every single dream you envision IS possible and can happen. It's down to you to make it happen.
You'll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart - George Micheal
To finish off 2016 I chose this quote not only in memory of George Micheal but because it's simple. Whilst chasing your dreams over the coming months and years you will come up against decisions which will leave you torn. Success is a combination of things as I've said over this past year. Listen to your heart as that's where the most passion will come from. And that's where you'll eventually get peace of mind. If you remain passionate and dedicated to your dreams they'll eventually become reality and when they do you'll know then that you've made it to where you want to be.
Every great person, celebrity or not didn't get to where they wanted to be without motivation, self belief and so much more.
So in a world filled with love and possibility, be the greatness you seek.
So go off and be the next great teachers, sports people, parents, politicians, doctors, nurses, singers, scientists etc. The list is endless and the list can be whatever you want it to be.
We have said goodbye to a lot of people this year. Some famous and some not so famous but on a personal level. Always remember that they are looking down on you, watching your journey and know that when you accomplish your dreams and smash your goals they'll be looking down on you with pride
So to all of you
Have a great new year
Much love :)
And make 2017 your year! Go and chase those dreams and make the world a better place because it only take one person to change the world and that person can be you.
* here's a list of all the quotes I've used this past year if anyone ever needs some motivation :)
Feel good Friday quotes
1. Talent is an accident of genes - and a responsibility - Alan Rickman
2. Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful - Joshua J Marine
3. What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. –Bob Dylan
4. I think the worst thing you can do about a situation is nothing - Oshea Jackson (Ice Cube)
5. Wether you come from a council estate or a country estate, your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude - Michelle Obama
6. We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better - J.K Rowling
7. With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. - Dalai Lama 14
8. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any' - Alice Walker
9. Time is limited. So don't waste it living someone else's life - Steve Jobs
10. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Nelson Mandela
11. Fear of failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough - Og Mandino
12. 'Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it' - Maya Angelou
13. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!” –Audrey Hepburn
14. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
15. 'If I need a phycological evaluation, I'll do it myself' - Prince
16. You don't have to be great at something to start, but you have to start to be great at something. - Zig Ziglar
17. The past is a foreign country. They do things differently there - L.G Hartley
18. If plan A fails, remember there are 25 more letters - Chris Gillebeau
19. 'Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things' - Robert Brault
20. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. - Winston Churchill
21. 'Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself' - George Bernard Shaw
22. 'He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life' - Muhammad Ali
23. 'Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter' - Martin Luther King
24. 'Hard work will always overcome natural talent when natural talent does not work hard enough' - Sir Alex Ferguson
25. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be' - Ralph Waldo Emerson
26. 'Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless' - Jamie Paolinetti
27. Living in the moment means letting go of the past and not waiting for the future. It means living your life consciously, aware that each moment you breathe is a gift. – Oprah Winfrey
28. Dreaming after all, is a form of planning - Gloria Steinem
29. Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. And, when you stumble, keep faith. And, when youre knocked down, get right back up and never listen to anyone who says you cant or shouldnt go on.' - Hilary Clinton
30. 'The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively' - Bob Marley
31. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do - Pelé
32. Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us – Wilma Rudolph
33. I take inspiration from everyone and everything. I'm inspired by current champions, former champions, true competitors, people dedicated to their dream, hard workers, dreamers, believers, achievers.- Conor McGregor
34. Well you know, success is a terrible thing and a wonderful thing. Just do what you love. That's all I want to do - Gene Wilder
35. It's your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live' –Mae Jemison
36. I’m not afraid to make a mistake. I embrace mistakes, they make you who you are. - Beyonce Knowles
37. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step' - Lao Tzu
38. During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams - Tupac Shakur
39. 'Aim high even if you hit a cabbage' - Tanni Grey-Thompson
40. Life is short, and it’s up to you to make it sweet - Sadie Delany
41. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. –Anais Nin
42. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. –Theodore Roosevelt
43. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
44. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them' - Walt Disney
45. You are the designer of your destiny; you are the author of your story.” — Lisa Nichols
46. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream - Les Brown
47. The best way to predict the future is to invent it. - Alan Kay
48. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination - Jimmy Dean
49. I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear. –Rosa Parks
50. You'll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart - George Micheal